DFKS4 - Official Teaser #2

Limbolance
Orc
Orc

Re: DFKS4 - Official Teaser #2

Post by Limbolance » Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:02 pm

My Guess

There a rather cool _TOWER_, two versions of _ROOFS_s, and even a _MAIN GATE__ with _MOVING__ing _PORTICULLIS_s! Also a _CONICAL ROOF__ that fits on top of the _TOWER_, and a _SALLY_ _PORT__ for when you're staging _RAIDS_s. Among other things…

MBCE
Orc
Orc

Post by MBCE » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:28 pm

Jonathan wrote:
GriffinTamer wrote:Glad to see the pot boiling here! Lots of great stuff on the way!
Just this morning I sent a package to Valoria (DF headquarters) with a bunch of KS stuff I've been working on at my home studio. I think y'all are going to love it!
There a rather cool ________, two versions of _______ _______s, and even a _________ with ______ing _________s! Also a ____________ that fits on top of the __________, and a ________ _________ for when you're staging ________s. Among other things…
:lol: :twisted:
Hmm.

There's a rather cool bridge, two versions of torture rooms, and even a gatehouse with retracting chains! Also a steeple that fits on top of the cathedral, and a knight miniature for when you're staging jousts.
I like your ideas on what goes into the blanks. However, the last two sections are most likely wrong. Griffon Tamer is known more for terrain than miniature. I think " ...and a battering ram for when you're staging seiges.

Stormfury
Orc
Orc

Post by Stormfury » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:20 pm

kitenerd wrote:I think it would be wise if i disconnect my internet until May
+1. Family vacation in June, so money is going to be tight as it is... :(
He who laughs last, thinks slowest.

Xeno Syncretic Order - Salvation Through Unity

Jonathan
Orc
Orc

Post by Jonathan » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:13 pm

GriffinTamer wrote:Glad to see the pot boiling here! Lots of great stuff on the way!
Just this morning I sent a package to Valoria (DF headquarters) with a bunch of KS stuff I've been working on at my home studio. I think y'all are going to love it!
There a rather cool ________, two versions of _______ _______s, and even a _________ with ______ing _________s! Also a ____________ that fits on top of the __________, and a ________ _________ for when you're staging ________s. Among other things…
Hmm.

There's a rather cool bridge, two versions of torture rooms, and even a gatehouse with retracting chains! Also a steeple that fits on top of the cathedral, and a knight miniature for when you're staging jousts.

JenneyOC
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by JenneyOC » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:57 pm

Oh Elye.. I just about peed myself laughing at this...

Best,
Jenney

whyteshark
Goblin
Goblin

Post by whyteshark » Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:13 pm

I love the Teasers and any fallen beans! I am getting more and more pumped about this KS every new pic I see!
James Gordon, Professor of Valoria

Limbolance
Orc
Orc

Post by Limbolance » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:54 am

I say unto thee, never! Never shall I fail to yield to Dwarvenforge and their unscrupulous minions... (Hummm, better start saving money, I'm yielding already...)

Nikdo
Orc
Orc

Post by Nikdo » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:03 am

Oh great, now we're being taunted by Lady Sabelle and Elye in addition to Josh and Nate. Mercy! Uncle! I yield!
Nikdo, Master Ratcatcher of Valoria

GriffinTamer
Orc
Orc

Post by GriffinTamer » Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:26 am

I've seen some pics of some of Lady Sabelle's pieces and they're pretty awesome! Save your peanuts!

Harneloot
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Harneloot » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:40 am

You can fit A LOT of accessories, furniture and decorative goodies in 2 KS boxes!

Return to “Pre-Kickstarter News”