1. Are the inside walls from the add-on pack the same as the plain outside walls found in the various pledges?
A- Yes the solid walls are the same. The inside corner walls are new.
2. Do the 2x4 wall platforms work with KS1 and CBS walls? If so can we get an Add-on pack if these that watches the Narrow Passages from KS3?
A- I need to test and photograph.
3. What is the purpose of the corner cutout walls in the grand cathedral?
A- They allow access into the tower from the wall spacer level.
4. I was rewatching the walls video and noticed at the 2:36 mark that the cubed expanders were slightly larger than the wall spacer. I assume the difference is due to they both being prototypes. My question is though, when they say 2 inches high, do they mean City Builder 2 inches or Dungeon (KS1) 2 inches? A clear understanding of the size of the pieces and which system it conforms to will help things out a lot. So, are the sizes matching City Builder or Dungeon/Caverns system?
A- It's just imperfect hand-made prototypes. This applies to just about everything you see in the campaign that doesn't have a perfect fit. The final factory pieces will be very precise. In terms of size, everything will be in true inches - the scale of KS3 city builder rather than KS1 & 2 or legacy resin.
5. When can we expect those spacer cubes? Would we get one as a SG?
Most likely not a SG
6. Any word on how the wall platforms sit on the regular dwarvenite dungeon tiles?
A- The current wall platforms will not fit on the dungeon tiles. They were not designed for this.
7. People have been talking about getting a WALL PLATFORM that would fit the Dungeon tiles line. How possible is that?
A- It's a cool idea we hadn't thought of. It would only require a small spacer between the inside corbel and the dungeon wall. We might already have something that would work perfectly for that. Good idea.
8. Will there be an "inside" 90 degree wall bend, a way to bump out without a tower?
A- The current pieces can be used to create an "inside" turn. It requires inside corner wall pieces from the inside wall add on packs.
9. Can we get a picture with a new wall set/platform next to a dungeon tile –AND- another of the ‘castle walls’ pieces on top of the wall?
A- We can probably do that for you