Wall Spacer (Only) Pack

Please restrict your posting in this Forum to questions for Jenney. Jenney will answer questions in the Codex Valoria. You may carry on discussions in the Pre-Kickstarter News and the Kickstarter 4 Discussion Forums.
iPaint
Orc
Orc

Re: Wall Spacer (Only) Pack

Post by iPaint » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:58 am

I'd also like to put forth a Corner Spacers add-on pack as well (maybe post-KS?), since Ramparts and Gatehouse pledges do not come with any corners, and to use a Wall To Tower add-on pack requires this piece. It might also allow people to use their extra cut-out or full corner walls as well, and would also double as low walls in a City Builder System layout or dungeon setting.

~iPaint

Blue Prophet
Orc
Orc

Post by Blue Prophet » Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:48 pm

Yeah I mean a separate pack of the 1x4x2 wall spacers with metal in them. These would allow for much more modularity in designs. If used next to some KS1 pieces in certain places, this would provide a simple magnetic wall for those KS3 decor items (plus whatever future magnetic accessories DF or others come up with).

Sure the Cubes would be nice separate too as they can be just elevations for some builds

jackattack
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by jackattack » Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:06 am

Then I support Wall Spacer only and Cube Spacer (or Dungeon Elevation) only packs.
Favorite Pieces: Chasms, 45 Degree Passages, River & Lava Banks, Ledges, Large Curved Walls, Elevation Arch

Riley
Orc
Orc

Post by Riley » Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:41 am

I mean 1x4 wall spacers.

jackattack
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by jackattack » Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:13 am

Just to be clear, do you mean 2x2 "Cube Spacers" or 1x4 "Wall Spacers"?

I agree that 2x2 Cube Spacers are very useful, both for above ground walls and for subterranean elevations. They are perfect for any standard 2x2 floor tile we want to put on them, including crenellations. And they don't need corners.

But I would like them better (or also?) in the worked stone block texture of KS1 dungeons than in the fieldstone texture of KS3&4. I think it would match both the KS1 dungeon pieces and the KS3&4 crenellations better.
Favorite Pieces: Chasms, 45 Degree Passages, River & Lava Banks, Ledges, Large Curved Walls, Elevation Arch

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by dice4hire » Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:27 am

Thirded. I am hoping for wall spacers and corner spacers for my KSI building

Ohh, and Platforms/Trays.
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

Riley
Orc
Orc

Post by Riley » Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:31 am

Seconded.

Blue Prophet
Orc
Orc

Wall Spacer (Only) Pack

Post by Blue Prophet » Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:00 am

Can we please see a pack for only wall spacers? Either 8 or 12 or 16 in a box.

The wall platforms are nice, but not necessary for many kinds of builds. As someone who wants to build some simple walls with KS3 crenelations I would be happy to get some solid walls plus wall spacers. This would be the most economical way to build large simple walls (we can even use any basic 2x2 tile to top it if need be).