Will Presale Prices next Summer Be Same As KS?

Please restrict your posting in this Forum to questions for Jenney. Jenney will answer questions in the Codex Valoria. You may carry on discussions in the Pre-Kickstarter News and the Kickstarter 4 Discussion Forums.
GODofwar
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re: Will Presale Prices next Summer Be Same As KS?

Post by GODofwar » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:51 am

and BTW I had no idea the Wiki existed, so thanks for that too...

TLW
WeaselWarGod

GODofwar
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by GODofwar » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:48 am

geekjeff wrote:Well, I wouldn't presume to answer definitively for DF and I doubt they will even know until the factory starts cranking out some production pieces - but history points to no, presale prices would be slightly higher than Kickstarter and retail prices would be slightly higher than presale. Which is as it should be, really.

Examples:
http://dwarven-forge-collector-catalog. ... ng_History

Lower pricing and free domestic shipping are your major perks for backing and paying 10 months prior to shipment.
GJeff, I get the economics. I need to know b/c I will have more money in June and if we can get a definitive answer prior to PM end, I will end up spending more money both during PM and in summer.

Thanks for the link!

The Least Weasel
Totus KS Delendum est - especially this one!
WeaselWarGod

geekjeff
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by geekjeff » Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:05 am

Well, I wouldn't presume to answer definitively for DF and I doubt they will even know until the factory starts cranking out some production pieces - but history points to no, presale prices would be slightly higher than Kickstarter and retail prices would be slightly higher than presale. Which is as it should be, really.

Examples:
http://dwarven-forge-collector-catalog. ... ng_History

Lower pricing and free domestic shipping are your major perks for backing and paying 10 months prior to shipment.

GODofwar
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Will Presale Prices next Summer Be Same As KS?

Post by GODofwar » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:34 pm

Inquiring minds, prompted by wallets wrung out to the point of rebellion, want to know.

The Least Weasel
Totus KS Delendum Est
WeaselWarGod