gatehouse question

Please restrict your posting in this Forum to questions for Jenney. Jenney will answer questions in the Codex Valoria. You may carry on discussions in the Pre-Kickstarter News and the Kickstarter 4 Discussion Forums.
PrincesofPilbarra
Kobold
Kobold

Re: gatehouse question

Post by PrincesofPilbarra » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:15 am

Try double try I guess it is going to work....

geekjeff
Ogre
Ogre

Post by geekjeff » Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:04 am

A couple of crenellations or corner crenellations might just balance up there just fine if there's not much extra weight on them. I find that KS3 corner crenellations do ok without support on a 4x4 tower, for instance.

Or as Riley says, a standard issue Wall Platform would probably work - but you may need to flip it around so the corbels hang off the back, they might not fit around the sculpted door arch.

Alternately, the 2x4 floor from the Stone Advanced Builder addon should definitely work.

Riley
Orc
Orc

Post by Riley » Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:47 am

I'm not the Knightess obviously, but it looks like a wall top platform would do the trick nicely.

period3
Orc
Orc

gatehouse question

Post by period3 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:12 am

If I wanted to only use half of the gatehouse (e.g. so I only have the double doors), would I still be able to put the crenellations on the top? If not, what sort of platform would I use to support them? None of the ones I see in the KS look to be the right size for half a gatehouse....