Question on building the cemetery fences

Please restrict your posting in this Forum to questions for Jenney. Jenney will answer questions in the Codex Valoria. You may carry on discussions in the Pre-Kickstarter News and the Kickstarter 4 Discussion Forums.
GODofwar
Minotaur
Minotaur

Re: Question on building the cemetery fences

Post by GODofwar » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:43 pm

William wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:32 pm
pancakeonions wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:24 pm
Amen!

Now, if someone could help me with this backache I've been having, loan me a little bit of money, and figure out why my car won't start on cold days... Then it would truly be the best thread ever!

:)
Sorry dude, I have all the same problems.
Well maybe not the last one, but "I feel your pain" (someone said) and the empty wallet. :lol:
Not to be outdone...we had all three cars in the shop last week / I am at a family reunion during KS5 opening../ and my KS4 will be the very last (US) item shipped, probably, b/c I told DF Suzy that was fine.

So psthfffpt!!!!

The Least Weasel
Totus KS Delenda Sunt
WeaselWarGod

kitenerd
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by kitenerd » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:47 am

My reaper and df got condensed to one box to save space until i have time to unbox

I didnt mean to criticize you William it was just a good excuse to open part of my bones!

It is summer i have no time until kids go back to school... Although last night i did build a city tower with a parapet... I like it it looks great. Still dont have my castle towers... But i have roofs for them !?!?
"Miniatures?, sure sign of a petty mind!" - 'The Women' 1939

William
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by William » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:32 pm

pancakeonions wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:24 pm
Amen!

Now, if someone could help me with this backache I've been having, loan me a little bit of money, and figure out why my car won't start on cold days... Then it would truly be the best thread ever!

Sorry dude, I have all the same problems.
Well maybe not the last one, but "I feel your pain" (someone said) and the empty wallet. :lol:
Sir William of the Basalt Region of Mythras
( aka: Rock Breaker Bill - Column Barron of BRoM )

pancakeonions

Post by pancakeonions » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:24 pm

Amen!

oddbender
Orc
Orc

Post by oddbender » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:32 pm

pancakeonions, this has got to be the best post/thread I've read recently. Anyone of us could have done it. But it reveals much about the nature of these forums. The responses demonstrate the helpfulness, respect, fellowship, and joy in our common interests, of the forum members here. It's why I come here practically every day to find some gems.

pancakeonions

Post by pancakeonions » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:44 pm

Haha. Not at all. Your reply, William, was very sensible! :)

I just found it funny that I got 'em mixed up, since both packages arrived at the same time, and my son, very excited about "his new castle" was also keen to see the cemetery done up quickly!

William
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by William » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:35 pm

I wasn't sending him away, I just didn't get that add-on set... sorry if it sounded that way.
I just thought he might find his answer there better and did say someone here might be able to help.
Sir William of the Basalt Region of Mythras
( aka: Rock Breaker Bill - Column Barron of BRoM )

kitenerd
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by kitenerd » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:55 pm

Far be it from me to send someone away for help ;)

Welcome pancakeonions, we are here for you no matter whose product you have!

I got my Bones the other day so i pulled the fences out to take a look. Seems like the posts have a lip on the base. If you glue a fence section to the post it will be slightly elevated from the play surface. Some of the pieces have no lip so the little spacers raise up the other end.

I agree it is a bit weird and fiddly. It would have been far simpler to not have lips on any of the posts.

The way they did this it seems like you really need to glue the sections together. I was hoping to be able to just set them up and go.

That is just my guess. It will be interesting to see what the official answer is.
"Miniatures?, sure sign of a petty mind!" - 'The Women' 1939

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:55 pm

pancakeonions wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:13 pm
lol. Too funny!

I got my Reaper Bones box the same day I got my Dwarven Forge box... Duh! Sorry for any confusion (mostly on my part!!)

Sounds like a GREAT DAY!
106 Resin and 159 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

pancakeonions

Post by pancakeonions » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:13 pm

lol. Too funny!

I got my Reaper Bones box the same day I got my Dwarven Forge box... Duh! Sorry for any confusion (mostly on my part!!)