Backer Requested Pictures

GardenDM
Minotaur
Minotaur

Re: Backer Requested Pictures

Post by GardenDM » Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:08 pm

Law wrote:
ebrandeis wrote:Thanks Nate! I've grown to actively dislike narrow passages as walls, but your post shows that there may be hope for them as ways to create multi-level wall passageways. I'm starting to imagine Benny Hill as the players and their opponents run up and down and around through the different levels of wall passages.

You're missing the Scooby-Doo Alternative. PC's chasing NPC's in and out of doors at various levels in the build, sometimes with the PC's emerging wearing part of the NPC's costume, sometimes the NPC's chasing themselves, sometimes the PC's and NPC's running right into each other and then jumping, reversing, and running away from each other. All set to some Monkees song.
Perfect! That will be my next adventure - "The Curse of the Haunted Castle". Can't wait.

Law
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Law » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:50 pm

ebrandeis wrote:Thanks Nate! I've grown to actively dislike narrow passages as walls, but your post shows that there may be hope for them as ways to create multi-level wall passageways. I'm starting to imagine Benny Hill as the players and their opponents run up and down and around through the different levels of wall passages.

You're missing the Scooby-Doo Alternative. PC's chasing NPC's in and out of doors at various levels in the build, sometimes with the PC's emerging wearing part of the NPC's costume, sometimes the NPC's chasing themselves, sometimes the PC's and NPC's running right into each other and then jumping, reversing, and running away from each other. All set to some Monkees song.

GardenDM
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by GardenDM » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:37 pm

Thanks Nate! I've grown to actively dislike narrow passages as walls, but your post shows that there may be hope for them as ways to create multi-level wall passageways. I'm starting to imagine Benny Hill as the players and their opponents run up and down and around through the different levels of wall passages.

Saxon1974
Orc
Orc

Post by Saxon1974 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:57 am

Thanks Nate, can you post the gatehouse with KS1 walls butted up next to it? I want to see how the gatehouse looks just using the KS1 walls.

kmj9907
Orc
Orc

Post by kmj9907 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:02 am

Thanks for all the great pictures!

lostpict
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by lostpict » Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:02 am

Very nice! Definitely going to buy more Wall Foundations to integrate with the new stuff. I would really like a 2" long version of the new walls so that I could off-set the towers etc. But if that is not feasible, a 2" long Wall Platform combined with the Wall Foundations would provide the same functionality, if not quite the same look.

Thanks for burning the midnight oil, after your trip to post these.
Regards,

LostPict, Lord High Undertaker of Valoria
Little Men blog - sfdfsfd.wordpress.com

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:30 am

To be honest, a pic of all of the pieces from the new mega mountain pack laid out so we can see the multiples would be great.
102 Resin and 232 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

MBCE
Orc
Orc

Post by MBCE » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:24 am

Thanks for the picture of the platform with the KS3 wall foundations! I'm glad to see that they fit nicely. I can still use them to help improve the castle walls.

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:20 am

natetaylor wrote:You're welcome. Keep the requests coming...
Pics of the moat tiles Stefan mentioned while you were away. ;)
102 Resin and 232 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

Shadaraman
Orc
Orc

Post by Shadaraman » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:09 am

Wow, that's some great stuff. I'm loving the paint scheme you guys have on the Castle pieces. I'm sure the production paint will match the CBS stuff, but would you mind sharing the colors you've used to get those warmer stone colors?

I'm sure I can figure it out with some experimentation (maybe I finally get to use this "stone" wash I made), but if you know....

Return to “Kickstarter 4 Discussion”