courts castle pieces and parts question

unclebilly
Ogre
Ogre

Re: courts castle pieces and parts question

Post by unclebilly » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:33 am

Maybe it should be restocked as a pre sale. That is a big item to sit on a shelf if to many are orders and not sold

artcwolf
Goblin
Goblin

Post by artcwolf » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:27 am

Thank you all for the help. I do hope it get restocked.

Vegomatic
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Vegomatic » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:22 am

period3 wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:42 am
Count's castle comes with four three level towers, so you'd need 6x fortified towers. You'd also need a courtyard, and arguably a stair pack to get up from the courtyard.

geekjeff wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:16 pm
At the moment most of it is sold out on the webstore :shock: Hungry customers savaged the inventoey pretty quickly, but a reorder is underway and things should be back in stock for the holiday shopping season.

If the Count's Castle doesn't get restocked and you wanted to build it from parts, you'd need:
Castle set
Castle Inside walls
Castle Crenellations
4x Cutout Corner Walls
5x Small Fortified Tower
4x Small Round Crenellations
1x Small Tower Roofs
4x Cutout

I think Count's Castle is a great "complete Castles starter set" though and I hope it gets restocked.
I believe you are forgetting about the quarter walls from the two levels of each tower that are not used where they meet the castle wall corner. So you end up with 8 more tower wall pieces (two floors worth). Each tower pack has 2 full levels, each tower on the castle is three levels high, so... if my math is right, there is one full level left over from the five packs (three on three corners is nine and we had ten to start with) and two levels worth of "extra" pieces... which should be enough for the the last three level tower. The ratio of solid walls to arrowslit walls might not be the same on every one (didn't look up the detailed set composition), and you may not have the tower floors and stairs you want, but I believe you can build the requisite towers.

period3
Orc
Orc

Post by period3 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:42 am

Count's castle comes with four three level towers, so you'd need 6x fortified towers. You'd also need a courtyard, and arguably a stair pack to get up from the courtyard.

geekjeff wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:16 pm
At the moment most of it is sold out on the webstore :shock: Hungry customers savaged the inventoey pretty quickly, but a reorder is underway and things should be back in stock for the holiday shopping season.

If the Count's Castle doesn't get restocked and you wanted to build it from parts, you'd need:
Castle set
Castle Inside walls
Castle Crenellations
4x Cutout Corner Walls
5x Small Fortified Tower
1x Small Tower Roofs
4x Cutout

I think Count's Castle is a great "complete Castles starter set" though and I hope it gets restocked.

geekjeff
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by geekjeff » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:16 pm

Castle set
Castle Inside walls
Castle Crenellations
4x Cutout Corner Walls
5x Small Fortified Tower
1x Small Tower Roofs
4x Cutout

artcwolf
Goblin
Goblin

courts castle pieces and parts question

Post by artcwolf » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:20 pm

What kits do i need to put the courts castle together?

I missed the kickstarter partly for funds and partly because well i'm an idiot :lol:
Thanks in advance.