New gargoyle/grotesque?

Vegomatic
Minotaur
Minotaur

Re: New gargoyle/grotesque?

Post by Vegomatic » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:22 am

It seems like they might have been included in one or more of the pre-built castle sets like the Royal Stronghold (which may be why the produced it). The part list for the RS is on the wiki...

GardenDM
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by GardenDM » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:26 pm

Vegomatic wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:07 pm
I believe that is the hanging lion gargoyle. If i remember correctly it was an upcoming stretch goal that did not fund during the kickstarter. Pretty sure it is, and has been, available as part of the Flags and Gargoyles add on pack.
Huh, how about that?! A Castle component that I don't have sitting there right in front of my eyes this whole time. I have way too many of the other items to buy the Flags and Gargoyles pack just for the hanging lion, so it will have to live in my dreams. :)

Vegomatic
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Vegomatic » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:07 pm

I believe that is the hanging lion gargoyle. If i remember correctly it was an upcoming stretch goal that did not fund during the kickstarter. Pretty sure it is, and has been, available as part of the Flags and Gargoyles add on pack.

Law
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

New gargoyle/grotesque?

Post by Law » Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:21 pm

Maybe I was supposed to get these and just didn't by mistake, but am I wrong in thinking that the new Construct a Castle Sets include a gargoyle attachment that was shown during the KS but never released before?

I think it is now part of one of the complex corner configurations. It's a very cool gargoyle, very similar (if not identical) to the one permanently part of the gatehouse. I wish I had a few, myself, but I can't spend hundreds on a set I mostly already have just to get the new grotesque.

Return to “Post-Campaign Topics”