New gargoyle/grotesque?

astolat
Orc
Orc

Re: New gargoyle/grotesque?

Post by astolat » Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:40 am

LadySabelle wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:39 pm
That gargoyle was added when we when created the "pre-built" sets. And it is part of the Flags and Gargoyles pack, which was added during the PM to get the casting quantities up I believe. Since it was my sculpt, I was really worried that it wouldn't make it into the KS. I was happy when it did and ordered a lot of them for my own collection.
yay, that is great! I will totally get some the next time I yield to temptation. \o/

Rabbit Burner
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Rabbit Burner » Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:05 am

LadySabelle wrote:
That gargoyle was added when we when created the "pre-built" sets. And it is part of the Flags and Gargoyles pack, which was added during the PM to get the casting quantities up I believe. Since it was my sculpt, I was really worried that it wouldn't make it into the KS. I was happy when it did and ordered a lot of them for my own collection.
Thanks for the info Lady S :)

Having now seen Hanging Lion (two years later) - its pretty cool and has a significant visual impact :)
In fact we think it would look sweet on large City buildings when combined with the Castle roof pack ...... so many possibilities .......

For all our desire to get one or four of these, we would not have changed our pledge to accommodate them as we already had a lot of what else is in the Flags and Gargoyles Pack and we were pushing the extreme limits of our budget.

Though if we do decide to expand our Castle then the Square Corner Tower is top of the list :)
Mythrassian Lagomorph Hivemind Minion of the Flaming Bunny Clan

GardenDM
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by GardenDM » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:18 pm

NiandoBG wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:07 pm
LadySabelle wrote:
The new gargoyle looks amazing. I wish I could buy them separately, but I already have so many flags... :(

If I could build my own perfect (versatile) Add On Pack for the castle sets it would consist of:
4-WA-003 Hanging Lion Gargoyle
4-PA-002 Perched Gargoyle
4-PA-008 Griffin Statue
4-LD-007 LED Gargoyle Guardian incl. LED Circular Socket
4-WA-002 Hanging Skeleton
4-PA-012 Standing Skeleton

That would perfectly fit togehter for my needs.
I have some of the above, but would buy this pack anyway!

zenako
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by zenako » Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:31 pm

Yeah, I have more than enough flags and pennants already. More looming stone critters are desired. Do not need more tall swords or heads on a spike either, I do not run the Boltons in these campaigns.

NiandoBG
Orc
Orc

Post by NiandoBG » Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:07 pm

LadySabelle wrote:
The new gargoyle looks amazing. I wish I could buy them separately, but I already have so many flags... :(

If I could build my own perfect (versatile) Add On Pack for the castle sets it would consist of:
4-WA-003 Hanging Lion Gargoyle
4-PA-002 Perched Gargoyle
4-PA-008 Griffin Statue
4-LD-007 LED Gargoyle Guardian incl. LED Circular Socket
4-WA-002 Hanging Skeleton
4-PA-012 Standing Skeleton

That would perfectly fit togehter for my needs.

LadySabelle
Ogre
Ogre

Post by LadySabelle » Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:39 pm

Unless I specifically state that my information is directly from Valoria, my comments are just my own opinions.
http://ladysabelledesigns.com/

astolat
Orc
Orc

Post by astolat » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:18 pm

I'm really confused as I got both the Sorcerer's Sanctum (in the KS) and the flags and gargoyles pack, a year or so ago, and I don't recognize the lion gargoyles. Could it have just been added or does anyone actually have this? *will have to poke through my bits case where I may very well have it and my brain has just edited them out*

Greg-Summoner of Sysuul
Kobold
Kobold

Post by Greg-Summoner of Sysuul » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:51 pm

I believe there are 4 Hanging Lion Gargoyles included in The Sorcerer’s Sanctum.

Edit: Just checked mine. And they are indeed Lion Gargoyles.
Last edited by Greg-Summoner of Sysuul on Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rabbit Burner
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Rabbit Burner » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:34 pm

Wonder what you lot were on about - thinking it was the Perched Gargoyle that was an SG in a number of pledges.
Went through all the CaC Build guides thinking there must be confusion about the Gargoyle which is in a number of these new set until we found the Square Corner Tower which has a new sculpt .....

The Hanging Lion Gargoyle!

Scanned throught the Castle Kickstarter and cannot find this sculpt, there were missing sculpts for Stone Balcony Railing and a Mystery led.

This seems new, dont remember it being rumoured in the Castles KS, but might have missed it. Never seen it never got one :(

Well we now find out its not new!! Veg is correct it is in the Flags and Gargoyle pack! never looked at this pack in detail as we did not think we were missing anything like that.

And worst of all WE WANT ONE!!!!!
in fact we probably want more than one :shock:
Mythrassian Lagomorph Hivemind Minion of the Flaming Bunny Clan

Archimagus
Orc
Orc

Post by Archimagus » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:23 am

It has always been in the Flags and Gargoyles pack. But I did have to look at my collection to see if I had any.

Return to “Post-Campaign Topics”