No notification commiseration thread

William
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re: No notification commiseration thread

Post by William » Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:33 am

We do seem to have a lot of people in this world who get a kick out of being offended.
That itself offends me, but always with a smile... ;)
Sir William of the Basalt Region of Mythras
( aka: Rock Breaker Bill - Column Barron of BRoM )

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by dice4hire » Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:24 am

Rabbit Burner wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:46 am
Well hopefully the update will keep the whiney keyboard warriors appeased - at least til they find some other minor issue to blow up!
Way to stay classy!!!!!
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

Rabbit Burner
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Rabbit Burner » Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:46 am

Well hopefully the update will keep the whiney keyboard warriors appeased - at least til they find some other minor issue to blow up!
For me, as I expected, it does not tell me anything new. In that my castle is coming in the next few weeks, somewhat knew that already!

I do get why people would be reluctant to back KSV without having received KSIV. KSIII arrived a week before KSIV started and just convinced me to go all in on it!

The only thing I would say to reluctant backers is that DF have a proven track record of delivering the quality product they promise and backers have already received their castles. So I will be happy to back KSV before I get my castle.

Still secretly hoping I wont find much for me to use as a wargammer, but deep down I know Stefan and co will snare me in with all their Dwarvenite goodies.
Mythrassian Lagomorph Hivemind Minion of the Flaming Bunny Clan

pacarat
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by pacarat » Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:55 am

Well, I've had a little bit different issue - I got my shipment notice about 4 days before I headed overseas for a 23 day biz trip. So of course my stuff arrived the day after I was gone... :(

Just went through the boxes and inventory of what was sent.

Didn't get everything I ordered, have the usual suspects back ordered like alot of of other folks. (DF sent me an email with the listing of b/o boxes)

Only two discrepancies so far - two extra sets in place of two missing sets. I'm confident DF will get me fixed up shortly.

Impressed with the dwarvenite mountain pieces I've handled so far.

oddbender
Orc
Orc

Post by oddbender » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:48 pm

William wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:36 pm
The KS update has me wondering whether it's 75% of actual US backers or 75% of materials ordered within US. I could see the biggest amount of the larger orders being partially filled, but there are many of the smaller orders with nothing to show yet.
Anyway, I'm actually glad not to have just a portion of my small order as it was.
I'm skeptical that it's items, I have to believe it's backers. Personally, I have approximately 25% of my "large" order delivered. If I count toward the 75% of backers that makes more sense than 75% of items.

Also note the update reads in part: "Shipments to US backers continue, about 75% of backers are already shipped or have orders being packed for shipment through the next week." They specifically state 75% of backers. And a lot could be going out in the next week, given other statements that indicate a lot items have arrived recently.

William
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by William » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:36 pm

The KS update has me wondering whether it's 75% of actual US backers or 75% of materials ordered within US. I could see the biggest amount of the larger orders being partially filled, but there are many of the smaller orders with nothing to show yet.
Anyway, I'm actually glad not to have just a portion of my small order as it was.
Sir William of the Basalt Region of Mythras
( aka: Rock Breaker Bill - Column Barron of BRoM )

bernyleung
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by bernyleung » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:25 pm

Cut and Paste from FB and KS4 Campaign Page:

Dear Kickstarter 4 Backers --

A brief shipping update on your Castle shipments:

USA: Shipments to US backers continue, about 75% of backers are already shipped or have orders being packed for shipment through the next week. All backers should be shipped in the next 2-3 weeks, and all partial shipments awaiting outstanding product should be complete this month. (We have one final -- and small -- product delivery from the factory due next week that's needed to complete all orders and to ship pre-orders.)

Japan, Australia: All shipments are packed and in their respective countries. Complete shipments should be already be on their way to all backers or will be shortly.

China/HK, Eastern Asia, Russia: Backer orders have been shipped.

New Zealand and Canada: All packed and completed orders have landed and need only a few days to clear Customs for final distribution.

EU: All cargo is scheduled into port on June 11th. Barring any issues with Customs, we expect to begin backer deliveries the following week. We apologize that EU deliveries always take the longest.

Israel, Brazil, Mexico: Your orders will be shipped with remaining US backers.
We are thrilled to see so many great photos posted online of your set-ups, and very happy to get your Castles to you, at long last. We know a bunch of you are still waiting -- and we have the warehouse working as fast as they can to get your orders packed and on their way. Thank you so much for your patience.

All the best,
Dwarven Forge
www.dwarvenforge.com

dreamlifter
Goblin
Goblin

Post by dreamlifter » Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:42 pm

Harneloot wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:45 pm
Thanks Stefan. BTW - I just noticed your new Dwarven Army badge - very cool! (what is it for??!!)
I think I'm regretting getting an army of dwarves elsewhere. I think it might be a teaser!

Harneloot
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Harneloot » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:45 pm

Thanks Stefan. BTW - I just noticed your new Dwarven Army badge - very cool! (what is it for??!!)

GODofwar
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by GODofwar » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:44 pm

Harneloot wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:13 pm
From the KS comments section:

Stefan Pokorny, Zaltar of Valoria about 14 hours ago
@jeff Mueller,
I'm sorry about the lack of communication...my partner Jay hates to just put out information that is not thorough in his mind....and I have been at conventions back to back....Kubla Con and North Texas RPG con meeting customers face to face...please have faith of caontact Suzy at dwarvenforgeorders@gmail.com....we pride ourselves on customer service man! we are not a huge team of people, just a small creative and dedicated one:)

Stefan Pokorny, Zaltar of Valoria about 14 hours ago
June 11 is the date we are aiming for unless our last minute efforts fall short...its not east pulling all this together...computers are freezing...we might order new ones...my team is working long hours....
For gosh sakes, give DF Suzy a break! She doesn't need a flood of whiny emails!!!

The Least Weasel
Totus KS Delenda Sunt
WeaselWarGod

Return to “Post-Campaign Topics”