Castles Restock is Going Live

fnordfriendly
Orc
Orc

Re: Castles Restock is Going Live

Post by fnordfriendly » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:56 am

Two Big Tower Roofs, Two Parapets, and One. Big. Buttreeeeeeeess! Sweet!

Ken Mattson
Kobold
Kobold

Post by Ken Mattson » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:12 am

Of course after putting in an order last night, I saw the email this morning and it mentioned Catacomb restocks too? Hmm, mummies and altars come to me ! Another shipping charge as well tho, next time I’ll check more carefully.

Null
Orc
Orc

Post by Null » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:55 pm

Did I miss a memo about Large Round Crenellations, somewhere? Nowhere to be found, that I can see!

thedmstrikes
Goblin
Goblin

Post by thedmstrikes » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:26 pm

natetaylor wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:22 pm
A short addendum to the previous post.

The following sets won't go live until all pre-orders have been received and there are no issues. We anticipate these sets getting added to the webstore next week. They will have very limited quantities. We'll try and give you guys a heads up post when they go live so you get the first crack at them.
  • Hamlet
  • Watchtower
  • Erinthor Mountains
  • Count’s Castle
  • Royal Stronghold
At this point, everything else should be up in the webstore.

Also, most of the EU pre-orders have not yet been completed, so don't panic if you didn't get an invoice yet. It's in the works! You won't get left out.
Thanks Nate! Is it too much to ask for the pair of Erinthor's set aside? Not sure I need another full blown castle, but am considering that too since they might be available too...

Talistran
Orc
Orc

Post by Talistran » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:18 pm

dice4hire wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:09 pm
I do not think it is quite that bad. At least I have not seen much dwarvenite go permanently out of stock. I noticed the lantern posts were back, I hope they fixed the problems with them.

Overall, I have found it is possible to get any dwarvenite I want, but perhaps not immediately.
I'm glad that has been your experience. That has not been my case... and I've been hit up constantly by others seeking pieces when I've been selling some of my old stock.

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by dice4hire » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:09 pm

I do not think it is quite that bad. At least I have not seen much dwarvenite go permanently out of stock. I noticed the lantern posts were back, I hope they fixed the problems with them.

Overall, I have found it is possible to get any dwarvenite I want, but perhaps not immediately.
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

Talistran
Orc
Orc

Post by Talistran » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:45 pm

All of this "I wish X was available" is why many of us argue that the KS system as currently utilized by Dwarven Forge creates a system where customers really have to buy it all during the KS because they are practically guaranteed that it won't be available later... unless they get lucky that everything they want is available. Which is a LOT of luck...

AstroCat
Goblin
Goblin

Post by AstroCat » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:55 pm

Yeah wall spacers would be good, I need a set of those.

iceycat
Goblin
Goblin

Post by iceycat » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:20 pm

Are we going to see a restock of the Necromancer Mega Pack? That's been sold out for several months. Also I see rampart walls but the wall spacers for them are sold out and there's not even a listing for the front arrow slit walls that cover them

oddbender
Orc
Orc

Post by oddbender » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:13 pm

A non-castle item that frustrated me both last night and today: Monster Sewer Set (Expertly Hand Painted). The store shows it in stock, but when I try to checkout with it, I get a message that it's not in stock. Oh well, less sewers means more castles. Although more sewers would be nice too.