Castles Restock is Going Live

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re: Castles Restock is Going Live

Post by dice4hire » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:28 pm

What a beautiful selection the webstore has now!!!
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

kodiakbear
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by kodiakbear » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:04 pm

natetaylor wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:22 pm
A short addendum to the previous post.

The following sets won't go live until all pre-orders have been received and there are no issues. We anticipate these sets getting added to the webstore next week. They will have very limited quantities. We'll try and give you guys a heads up post when they go live so you get the first crack at them.
  • Hamlet
  • Watchtower
  • Erinthor Mountains
  • Count’s Castle
  • Royal Stronghold
At this point, everything else should be up in the webstore.

Also, most of the EU pre-orders have not yet been completed, so don't panic if you didn't get an invoice yet. It's in the works! You won't get left out.

Thank You

AstroCat
Goblin
Goblin

Post by AstroCat » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:40 pm

I got a couple corner sets I needed but I was wondering if there was any way to get a Wall Spacers set?

natetaylor
Ogre
Ogre

Post by natetaylor » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:22 pm

A short addendum to the previous post.

The following sets won't go live until all pre-orders have been received and there are no issues. We anticipate these sets getting added to the webstore next week. They will have very limited quantities. We'll try and give you guys a heads up post when they go live so you get the first crack at them.
  • Hamlet
  • Watchtower
  • Erinthor Mountains
  • Count’s Castle
  • Royal Stronghold
At this point, everything else should be up in the webstore.

Also, most of the EU pre-orders have not yet been completed, so don't panic if you didn't get an invoice yet. It's in the works! You won't get left out.

glynnsmith
Goblin
Goblin

Post by glynnsmith » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:49 pm

Never mind, found the corner walls. Didn't originally show up in search.

glynnsmith
Goblin
Goblin

Post by glynnsmith » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:48 pm

I just saw this, was out of town yesterday. Did the Corner Walls ever get added and then sold out?

thedmstrikes
Goblin
Goblin

Post by thedmstrikes » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:05 am

Well, I did not want to miss out on anything else because it runs out waiting to see if Erinthor goes up, so I dropped my order and picked up some things I was lacking and some additions because I do not have enough. Really wanted to get another couple of Erinthors cause they are the only way to get Rocky the rock golem. Feel free to contact me if and when they are ready and I can send some money...

Rabbit Burner
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Rabbit Burner » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:32 am

blunder1983 wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:44 am
Ye I've tried emailing and messaging on facebook but to no avail. Likely I'm just being impatient (its like 7am for you I think)
Let us know how you get on blunder - love the name ;)

Love our Castles but cant justify getting any more - apart from roof platforms.

We might have been tempted with a Necromancer Theme Mega pack as those items can be used in many places as well as castles.

The biggest issue is Lava Rivers and Open Water packs from KSII - love our Cavern Water sets we bought last year, they go great with Castles but we suspect KSVI will bring new Lava and Water goodies so will probably wait until the KS, even if that means we don't get any lava until 2019 - though we are getting a couple of lava terrain trays from KSV.

Decisions Decisions....
I am the Game and I want to Play

blunder1983
Kobold
Kobold

Post by blunder1983 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:44 am

Ye I've tried emailing and messaging on facebook but to no avail. Likely I'm just being impatient (its like 7am for you I think)

kodiakbear
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by kodiakbear » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:03 am

natetaylor wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:44 pm
Just wanted to give you loyal forumites the heads up that the KS4 restock is going live today.

All pre-orders have been shipped. All remaining stock is being added to the webstore inventory right now.
Nate sir

It appears that ERINTHOR MOUNTAINS (UNPAINTED) are not being stocked in the store and were only available by pre-order, if that is the case I suggest DF might want to either put them back up for pre-order or at least create a sku for packs of 4x4 mountain ground tiles for future store purchase.