What's your budget for KS5?

William
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re: What's your budget for KS5?

Post by William » Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:40 am

I know Dwarven Forge typically never repeats past sets from the Kickstarters, but an Erinthor Mountains set from KS4 would be very nice to add to KS5. I had to miss that one the last go round. Not sure I would be able to get one this time either.
Sir William of the Basalt Region of Mythras
( aka: Rock Breaker Bill - Column Barron of BRoM )

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by dice4hire » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:58 am

:evil: 1 buck more than any of you spend. :evil:

lol

Not even happening.

Realistically I hope for 500 bucks, but a thousand is not a big problem. Of course that includes shipping, so knock 40% off that for actual product.
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

Kryzsko
Ogre
Ogre

Post by Kryzsko » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:20 am

I have 5 sets of KS1 dungeons and at times that has not been enough, so I will likely go for 3 sets with stretch goals. Add-ons will depend. My goal is under 1K. I know there is still some castle stuff I want to buy when it hits the store so I would rather use my money there, but if they come out with some amazing stuff as is likely I may spend more. I know it is suppose to be dungeon themed and I can't think of that much dungeon stuff I need. A few sets and some decore is all I can really imagine, but they surprised me with mountains last time, so who knows. I keep hoping we will start to see some more pictures. Oh, the other problem is Bones 4 will likely launch in May as well. Some of the stuff they have teased already looks amazing.

LadySabelle
Ogre
Ogre

Post by LadySabelle » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:54 am

jchunick wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:47 pm
75% of what I make sculpting and wiring LED stuff for you guys :-)
I keep telling myself I want to do 50/50... but based on my lack of self control during KS4 and I'm likely to throw 100% in again with KS5. I probably won't have as many sculpts in this year so my budget is much smaller.
Unless I specifically state that my information is directly from Valoria, my comments are just my own opinions.
http://ladysabelledesigns.com/

koraldon
Goblin
Goblin

Post by koraldon » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:42 am

Really depends on my tax returns.... Either around 200$ or around 400$.
Really hope pricing will be similar to ks1 so I can get three painted set and use extra funds if available for add ons

jgt4242
Orc
Orc

Post by jgt4242 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:23 am

I discovered DF last summer and I'm trying to shorten my to-buy list of sets already out. I don't think I will participate in KS5. I must say that the return to dungeon don't turn me on too much too, but still I'm curious. I don't care about LED pieces, but I do care about variation of existing theme, like ice cavern for normal cavern. I'm pretty sure they're will be dwarvenite catacombs in KS5 and that would interest me a lot.

I'll have to see what's in there, but I'll probably wait until the stuff come out on the website shop. Until then I have Ice and Lava Cavern to get, some CBS stuff includings sewers and the CBS from KS4 and also an Erinthor Mountains set from KS4. In fact, If I finish my to-buy list this year (wich will probably the case) then I'm already in for a good 2000-2500$ of Dwarven Forge product in 2017...without counting KS5...lol. I'll probably wait...

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:47 am

period3 wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:23 pm
My kid is going into daycare in June, and here in Toronto it's very expensive. (a royal stronghold every MONTH!) Still, I hope to scrape together ~$400 USD for KS5...
That's crazy! :o Daycare for us in UT is $23 per day per kid. So about $460-$500 per kid per month max.
106 Resin and 159 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

kodiakbear
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by kodiakbear » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:17 am

I really want to support DFs return to the dungeon/underground as much as I can and help make KS5 very successful.

Money is getting tighter and tighter so I do not know what my budget will be.

If I can not be in it BIG I will at least try to get the word out.

Archimagus
Orc
Orc

Post by Archimagus » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:18 pm

Certainly not as much as KSIV.

period3
Orc
Orc

Post by period3 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:23 pm

My kid is going into daycare in June, and here in Toronto it's very expensive. (a royal stronghold every MONTH!) Still, I hope to scrape together ~$400 USD for KS5...