KS5 Beans, Teaser Pics & Official Hints

User avatar
Harneloot
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord
Posts: 3668
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:32 pm

Re: KS5 Beans, Teaser Pics & Official Hints

Post by Harneloot » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:01 am

A magnetic KS1 style add-on set and a LED KS1 style add on set...maybe even with some LONG walls included like the resin sets have? :o

User avatar
lostpict
Minotaur
Minotaur
Posts: 1163
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:59 am
Location: Southern Maryland
Contact:

Re: KS5 Beans, Teaser Pics & Official Hints

Post by lostpict » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:26 am

+1, That would add a lot to KS1 versatility.
Regards,

LostPict, Lord High Undertaker of Valoria
Little Men blog - sfdfsfd.wordpress.com

User avatar
kodiakbear
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord
Posts: 2672
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:28 am

Re: KS5 Beans, Teaser Pics & Official Hints

Post by kodiakbear » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:32 am

WhiskeyandPeaches wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:14 am
Talistran wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:12 am
Blue Prophet wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:51 pm


+1
+1
+1
I am not even big into LED use and I agree.

+1

WhiskeyandPeaches
Goblin
Goblin
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:42 am
Location: Bay Area, CA

Re: KS5 Beans, Teaser Pics & Official Hints

Post by WhiskeyandPeaches » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:14 am

Talistran wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:12 am
Blue Prophet wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:51 pm
Harneloot wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:04 pm


+1
+1
+1
+1

Talistran
Minotaur
Minotaur
Posts: 1278
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:52 pm

Re: KS5 Beans, Teaser Pics & Official Hints

Post by Talistran » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:12 am

Blue Prophet wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:51 pm
Harneloot wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:04 pm
Kryzsko wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:07 pm


I totally agree. I would like some KS1 style LED walls. I don't want to have to use a column wall every time I want to use an LED wall. Also if we get walls with metal for magnet decor I would much prefer KS1 style walls.
+1
+1
+1

Blue Prophet
Orc
Orc
Posts: 411
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:51 am

Re: KS5 Beans, Teaser Pics & Official Hints

Post by Blue Prophet » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:51 pm

Harneloot wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:04 pm
Kryzsko wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:07 pm
Smogma wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:08 pm
I realize DF needed a "base set" for KS5, which appears to be the column-dungeon tiles. I'm not a super-fan of having two columns on one tile. It ends up looking like a bit much. Now, it's not a huge problem. While I might not want a whole dungeon to look like that, I might even buy 3x sets to create a special column room or column hallway. (Or just use one or two of those tiles in a special area of a room, behind an altar, etc.)

My concern is that (so far) it looks like the LED torch walls, etc. are all based off the new column "base set". I really hope DF produces LED torch walls, Double Doors, etc... for the original KS1 Dungeon Tiles.
I totally agree. I would like some KS1 style LED walls. I don't want to have to use a column wall every time I want to use an LED wall. Also if we get walls with metal for magnet decor I would much prefer KS1 style walls.
+1
+1

User avatar
Archimagus
Orc
Orc
Posts: 384
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:59 am
Location: Dublin, Ohio

Re: KS5 Beans, Teaser Pics & Official Hints

Post by Archimagus » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:37 pm

Add me to that list. I want add ons for the original sets. Nothing wrong with the new pillared sets, but I still want some led walls, doors, etc., that go with the original sets.

Saxon1974
Orc
Orc
Posts: 459
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:25 pm

Re: KS5 Beans, Teaser Pics & Official Hints

Post by Saxon1974 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:14 pm

Me too regular dungeons walls with led torches is something I have been hoping for for years now.

User avatar
Harneloot
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord
Posts: 3668
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:32 pm

Re: KS5 Beans, Teaser Pics & Official Hints

Post by Harneloot » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:04 pm

Kryzsko wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:07 pm
Smogma wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:08 pm
I realize DF needed a "base set" for KS5, which appears to be the column-dungeon tiles. I'm not a super-fan of having two columns on one tile. It ends up looking like a bit much. Now, it's not a huge problem. While I might not want a whole dungeon to look like that, I might even buy 3x sets to create a special column room or column hallway. (Or just use one or two of those tiles in a special area of a room, behind an altar, etc.)

My concern is that (so far) it looks like the LED torch walls, etc. are all based off the new column "base set". I really hope DF produces LED torch walls, Double Doors, etc... for the original KS1 Dungeon Tiles.
I totally agree. I would like some KS1 style LED walls. I don't want to have to use a column wall every time I want to use an LED wall. Also if we get walls with metal for magnet decor I would much prefer KS1 style walls.
+1

User avatar
Kryzsko
Minotaur
Minotaur
Posts: 1055
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:57 am
Location: Maple Valley, WA

Re: KS5 Beans, Teaser Pics & Official Hints

Post by Kryzsko » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:07 pm

Smogma wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:08 pm
I realize DF needed a "base set" for KS5, which appears to be the column-dungeon tiles. I'm not a super-fan of having two columns on one tile. It ends up looking like a bit much. Now, it's not a huge problem. While I might not want a whole dungeon to look like that, I might even buy 3x sets to create a special column room or column hallway. (Or just use one or two of those tiles in a special area of a room, behind an altar, etc.)

My concern is that (so far) it looks like the LED torch walls, etc. are all based off the new column "base set". I really hope DF produces LED torch walls, Double Doors, etc... for the original KS1 Dungeon Tiles.
I totally agree. I would like some KS1 style LED walls. I don't want to have to use a column wall every time I want to use an LED wall. Also if we get walls with metal for magnet decor I would much prefer KS1 style walls.

Post Reply

Return to “Pre-Kickstarter 5 News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest