KS5 Beans, Teaser Pics & Official Hints

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re: KS5 Beans, Teaser Pics & Official Hints

Post by dice4hire » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:38 pm

Yeah, the silence right now is puzzling. At least update on if the containers from China have shipped or arrived.
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

Runeweaver
Ogre
Ogre

Post by Runeweaver » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:08 pm

Truly. All jokes aside, would like some info. Sure a pic is worth a ton, but say something for goodness sake!

bernyleung
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by bernyleung » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:36 pm

Want beans! Want beans!

(pounds table like a petulant child)

(any similarities to actions of actual petulant children is completely coincidental but not particularly surprising)

electricmotorcycles
Goblin
Goblin

Post by electricmotorcycles » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:24 pm

i saw new posts for this thread and i was hopping it was some news but alas i was tricked. oh wait this message might trick someone else into thinking there is new info, sorry next person i am perpetuating the cycle of abuse.

Harneloot
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Harneloot » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:39 pm

AnimeSensei wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:11 pm
The last info on KS5 released was around Christmas time.... it's now mid-March. Can we please get a new pic of something from KS5? We're dying here!
Posting this on FB would likely net us faster results/better traction with the powers that be, as much as that kinda irks me. :(

Kryzsko
Ogre
Ogre

Post by Kryzsko » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:52 pm

I am with you both.

I know the KS4 stuff won't hit the store until all the KS deliveries have been made. My guess is we won't see castle stuff in the store until June (late May at the earliest). That is just my estimate based on the last update in late February. They were still finishing up painting and packing then. Even IF that were all done now and loaded on a boat today, we are looking at a month before stuff gets to the US. That does not including clearing customs, processing, and shipping out to people. I just think it will be a while (2 months) before all the KS stuff is delivered.

I just want some KS5 info to tide me over until I get my KS4 shipment, and to give us something more to talk about, but it may be that they are wanting to wait until closer to the KS date (May). To me it is good to start getting info out a few months in advance to allow time for word of mouth to develop (people to post about it on Facebook and Instagram), but KS5 will likely do well regardless.

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:34 pm

KS4 won't be in the store until delivery to KS backers has completed; so you'll definitely know when it gets close.
106 Resin and 159 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

iceycat
Goblin
Goblin

Post by iceycat » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:17 pm

Agreed! I check the shop everyday to see if KS4 has gone up for sale yet and the forums to see if any new KS5 info has been revealed and nothing on either front :(

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:11 pm

The last info on KS5 released was around Christmas time.... it's now mid-March. Can we please get a new pic of something from KS5? We're dying here!
106 Resin and 159 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

Darksdale
Goblin
Goblin

Post by Darksdale » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:51 pm

Yes, we need more hints of what to look forward to in this calm before the storm, please and thank you!