I know the plan is to shorten the length of the KS so that it will still end at the same time it would have if it had started on the 11th as originally planned. DF wants to avoid another late fulfillment just as much as the backers do, if not more. I think everyone would much rather have all of KS4 stuff in backer hands before the launch of KS5, but the delay for that would totally mess up next year's fulfillment, so this is the compromise.
Unless I specifically state that my information is directly from Valoria, my comments are just my own opinions.
Since they're going to delay About a week how about we get some more preview images. Even if it is just better pictures of the pieces we already know about like the bridge. Let's get the hype building.
Good question. There is a bunch of Cavern stuff like the river that I have been waiting for but I guess I should now wait until I see what KS5 has to offer. For me the big advantage of the restock is I get my new toys (sorry, "high guality miniature terrain") immediately instead of waiting for the KS to ship. I recognize that most people on this forum already have buckets sets to use now but I am not there yet.
"Mid June" was my original estimate (wild ass guess?) for the launch based on the shipping schedule for IV. I hate being right sometimes. I was quite excited to hear it was going to be the 11th and was really looking forward to seeing the straight goods on Sunday rather than just speculation. Oh well, one more week of anticipaaaaaaaaaation.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest