Warduke wrote: ↑
Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:52 am
Many of us have tons of painted dungeon dressing. How do you get us to buy the stuff we already have? Make it LED.
1. LED Portal - Stone arch with various runes inscribed around it. The interior lights up (as do the runes) when it is on.
2. LED Summoning Circle/Pentagram - Candles at the ends light up with a separate light/switch for the symbol/pentagram
3. LED Wizard/Mad Scientist Lab - Tesla coils, crystal ball on stand (or table), scrying pool, table or shelf full of glowing potion bottles (yeah, I know that last one is tricky).
4. LED Fireplace
5. LED crystals (for caverns). These would work best with multiple light colors.
6. LED Obelisk - Marked with magic runes that light up/pulse. These would work best with multiple light colors.
1. Prisoners and Corpses - Various humans, skeletons and corpses that can be used in a variety of ways. Can be chained to new dungeon walls, chained to a rack, placed in a gibbet, laid out on the floor, placed in stocks, etc.
2. The Court of Valoria - Various noble men & ladies, a jester, a king (standing and sitting version), a queen (standing and sitting version), the king and queen's throne. There is enough variety needed for a second set in a future KS. I noticed your townspeople minis are always out of stock. My guess is there are very popular.
3. Townsfolk 2 - Various bards, gravekeeper, dancing girls, strumpets, etc.
4. I agree with the seated tavern NPC idea.
1. Torture and Prisoner set - Dungeon walls with chains attached (are used with the minis mentioned above). Gibbets - can be placed on a removable stand or hung as decorations on our castle walls. Has a working door and prisoner/skeleton/corpse minis can be placed inside. Iron Maiden. Experiment table (think Frankenstein) that can incline from horizontal to vertical. Can place these same minis so diabolical baddies can run mad experiments. Couple this with the LED mad scientist lab I mention above for maximum effect. Stocks, guillotine.
2. Magnetic walls/decorations.