How is KSV going to be shipped to the US?

Harneloot
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re: How is KSV going to be shipped to the US?

Post by Harneloot » Tue May 22, 2018 11:30 am

Yeah, but that Infernal VAT is a real killer! :D

MrMorden
Orc
Orc

Post by MrMorden » Tue May 22, 2018 11:16 am

Those that have the arcane circle LED illuminated flood piece will simply have the items teleported into their gaming areas. Others may have to wait longer as their orders arrive via smuggler's wagon.

ShaynePatrick
Goblin
Goblin

Post by ShaynePatrick » Sat May 19, 2018 8:48 pm

I am hoping for delivery by Xkor'Mathunacht'bl'tas, the Duke of all of Hell's Deliveries. The price is super affordable as they ship anywhere for 1/128 of your soul.*

*Xkor'Mathunacht'bl'tas does not deliver to Holy sites of any faith or parsonages within 6.7 meters of a Holy sites of any faith. Due to exchange rates, infernal VAT, and duty charges through the Astral Plane, all soul prices are rounded up to the nearest whole number.

Phoenix Rising
Orc
Orc

Post by Phoenix Rising » Sat May 19, 2018 6:26 pm

AnimeSensei wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 3:28 pm
They could always ship by catbus.
I would pay extra for delivery by catbus here in the US

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Tue May 15, 2018 3:28 pm

dice4hire wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 1:41 am
As neither can swim and I would not trust either race with a boat, I am hoping for Oriental dragon delivery here in Japan, but they are probably out of DF's price range.
They could always ship by catbus.
106 Resin and 159 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

geekjeff
Ogre
Ogre

Post by geekjeff » Tue May 15, 2018 2:09 am

Phoenix Rising wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 10:49 pm

I'm mixed on the dwarves vs elves preference... Dwarves are slow, but they seem sturdy and determined. Elves would do well delivering to the forest where I dwell, and they're swift, but in my experience they get distracted easily and are not concerned about time. This FedEx you speak of, I have heard they are numerous and deliver as a collective... hopefully they will serve the Forge well.
The trick with dwarves is routing them around areas with a high concentration of brewpubs, it slows their progress to a crawl. If you live in Colorado or Northern California, that’s going to be a problem.

As you observe, elves are just notoriously difficult to keep on task at all. They literally have forever, what’s the big rush?

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by dice4hire » Tue May 15, 2018 1:41 am

As neither can swim and I would not trust either race with a boat, I am hoping for Oriental dragon delivery here in Japan, but they are probably out of DF's price range.
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

Phoenix Rising
Orc
Orc

Post by Phoenix Rising » Mon May 14, 2018 10:49 pm

geekjeff wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 1:08 pm
We strive for verisimilitude, your packages will be entrusted to a band of hardy dwarves and elves who will be sent on a quest - by foot - past any random monster encounters to your location. Please consult the Travel Pace and Encumbrance tables in the DM guide for your preferred game edition, and extrapolate from Connecticut.

Or, more likely, they will ship via FedEx or UPS. I believe the last 2 campaigns ended up being FedEx.
I'm mixed on the dwarves vs elves preference... Dwarves are slow, but they seem sturdy and determined. Elves would do well delivering to the forest where I dwell, and they're swift, but in my experience they get distracted easily and are not concerned about time. This FedEx you speak of, I have heard they are numerous and deliver as a collective... hopefully they will serve the Forge well.

geekjeff
Ogre
Ogre

Post by geekjeff » Mon May 14, 2018 1:08 pm

We strive for verisimilitude, your packages will be entrusted to a band of hardy dwarves and elves who will be sent on a quest - by foot - past any random monster encounters to your location. Please consult the Travel Pace and Encumbrance tables in the DM guide for your preferred game edition, and extrapolate from Connecticut.

Or, more likely, they will ship via FedEx or UPS. I believe the last 2 campaigns ended up being FedEx.

zenako
Goblin
Goblin

Post by zenako » Mon May 14, 2018 12:01 pm

I am figuring something like a 20 mule team method might be right along the theme of things....Those wagons carried many tons of product, much like the tons of dwarvenite they will be shipping!!