DOD March 2019 Restock Question

Rabbit Burner
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re: DOD March 2019 Restock Question

Post by Rabbit Burner » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:07 pm

SPECPOL wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:35 pm
You didn't miss anything. It still has not yet come in. This was THE SET i was looking forward to, so I understand and share your frustration. I reached out a week ago and got a very ambiguous response as to when it would restock. Maybe May. Either way this set is holding up a $1500+ order for me.

We love our Lava bridge encounter so you will not be disappointed when it finally arrives :)

and welcome to the Forums :)
Mythrassian Lagomorph Hivemind Minion of the Flaming Bunny Clan

SPECPOL
Kobold
Kobold

Post by SPECPOL » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:35 pm

You didn't miss anything. It still has not yet come in. This was THE SET i was looking forward to, so I understand and share your frustration. I reached out a week ago and got a very ambiguous response as to when it would restock. Maybe May. Either way this set is holding up a $1500+ order for me.

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by dice4hire » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:03 am

They added a lot of sold out stuff to the store recently so people could ask for email updates of restocking
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

zenako
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by zenako » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:40 am

I don't think it was in the first wave of restocks, so it might still be "on its way". I was not looking for it, so I am not positive, but I seem to recall it never changing to in stock at any point.

bobywan

Post by bobywan » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:09 am

Lava Bridge part 2 restock was said to be late.
When I go to the shop, it's already "Sold Out".

Did I miss something?

Doleo_DF
Goblin
Goblin

Post by Doleo_DF » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:01 pm

I almost did not check the restock today based on the feedback from this thread. I am so glad I did check and I was able to nab a Jade Shrine set!!!

I am so happy. I will sacrifice a gnome to Sysuul in honor of the good fortune!

nielsene
Ogre
Ogre

Post by nielsene » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:33 pm

Yes, I had done that with my resin sets -- 2 drawers of DoE, one of Ice Cavern, etc. But I never really unpacked my KS1 or KS2 hauls... somehow I just kept using resin for those which were already sorted. So I had ~10+ sets of each just sitting in boxes. KS3 has generally been left in its boxes, but opened and used at least. Where KS4 is sorta taking up a spare room with partially assembled castles. KS5 I've used more than all the previous KS's combined, but I was keeping it by encounter since I'm still planning multiple DoD runs rather than custom builds, which encouraged per encounter storage until recently.

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:25 pm

Yeah, I started storing my stuff in groups a few years ago. All the doors in one drawer, stairs in another, etc. The only exception is basic building pieces like walls and floors; they are still separated by environment. But all of the doodads are sorted by type of use instead of by KS or environment. Makes it much easier and leads to impromptu changes that make a nice splash sometimes. (Like a RotA door as an entrance to a fancy castle room)

Here are some old pics of my collection and how I stored it. Things have since moved due to lots and lots of Dwarvenite.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=7130#p92731
102 Resin and 232 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

nielsene
Ogre
Ogre

Post by nielsene » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:08 pm

One side effect of switching from my previous "per encounter" storage solution to a more "per piece type" storage solution is my buying plan as gone way down a I realized I had more copies of pieces than I thought :) I'm not sure there's anything from KS5 I need. Which is a very nice feeling. There's still wishlist stuff from KS3 & 4 though....

If I had done this before ks6 I might have been more swayed to the Essentials side of the house instead of Deluxe Cavern Deep.

hunter_something
Orc
Orc

Post by hunter_something » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:02 pm

Saxon1974 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:32 pm
Any news on restock date? Is it just soon?
The most recent thing I've heard was from their latest DoD Kickstarter Update, which said March 18th.

Which means I'm running out of time to finalize my buying plan!

Return to “Kickstarter 5 Discussion”