Kickstarter: Dungeon of Doom Treacherous Trap Compendium

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re: Kickstarter: Dungeon of Doom Treacherous Trap Compendium

Post by AnimeSensei » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:01 pm

Yeah, from what I understand all DoD backers get a small PDF designed for use with the DoD, but not the entire traps book PDF. Both backers of the DoD and the traps book will get the supplement for free.
100 Resin and 237 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

Vegomatic
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Vegomatic » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:48 pm

If i read it correctly, dod backers get a special compendium of traps designed for dod free. The traps book and generator kickstarter is something different. Definitely worth a look.

ZayrZas
Goblin
Goblin

Post by ZayrZas » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:25 am

I should read my emails in chronological order.
Guess all backers of DoD get it for free:
TREACHEROUS TRAPS!

To those of you who love traps: our friend, Chris Haskins of Nord Games, is currently running a great Kickstarter for which he’s planning to offer PDF traps made especially for the Dungeon of Doom. As soon as they're ready, Chris has kindly offered to make them available for free to Dungeon of Doom backers. We’ll follow up with instructions in another update at that time. In the meantime, his Kickstarter has only 1 day left! Here’s a link:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/no ... ref=43q6y7

Lastly, for those of you needing to fill in gaps for your Dungeon of Doom, we want to let everyone know that there’s a restock due in March. Click here to see the list.

Stay warm everyone!

Dwarven Forge

ZayrZas
Goblin
Goblin

Kickstarter: Dungeon of Doom Treacherous Trap Compendium

Post by ZayrZas » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:17 am

I don't know if anyone saw this Kickstarter.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/no ... escription
For me a compendium of traps (with the trap generator deck) was interesting enough to back it.
But more importantly today they released a very intersting update.
Hi All,

As we head into the final 24 hours of the campaign I thought you'd like to know that Stefan from Dwarven Forge and I have been conspiring in dimply lit rooms. As with most of the game publishers in the RPG community; Dwarven Forge and Nord Games are friends. We have been wanting to work together on something really cool for a while now, and with Treacherous Traps we have finally found the perfect collaboration. Here's what we came up with:

The Treacherous Traps Compendium by Nord Games is designed to be a companion to the incredible Dungeon of Doom terrain line from Dwarven Forge! The Compendium offers a selection of alternative builds for each Dungeon of Doom encounter, along with a collection of unique traps, quest hooks, and suggested uses to cut down on prep time and keep the party on their toes with unspeakable dangers awaiting them around every turn!

This will be released as PDF only, and we're making it free for all Treacherous Traps Kickstarter backers. We recommend using the Dungeon of Doom terrain for maximum effect, but top down dungeon layouts will be in the PDF if you prefer to use gridmaps and draw the dungeon yourself. Truly and excellent tool and a wonderful collaboration!

We only have hours remaining before this campaign ends. Make sure you throw one last post up on your social media, email a link to your buddies, and text everyone in your phone!

Thank you again for your support! We couldn't do it without you!

-Chris
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/no ... ts/2393262

Maybe that makes it more interesting for some of you. But you have to be quick it ends soon...

Return to “Kickstarter 5 Discussion”