Large Curved Wall with KS4 Batter Base?

Talistran
Minotaur
Minotaur
Posts: 1798
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:52 pm

Re: Large Curved Wall with KS4 Batter Base?

Post by Talistran » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:30 am

From my shipping list for KS4:

"3x Large Tower Batter Base"

I'll try to track them down and set something up for you William :)

My wife is in the middle of reorganizing that room or else I'd do it for sure...

https://drive.google.com/open?id=10LdmC ... gBxBAQOdR0

https://drive.google.com/open?id=10Ruq8 ... Onza-T2-GJ

Other wall is just as unorganized and the room next to this one has everything sitting on the floor and desks as she is getting ready to put it all back in.

pacarat
Minotaur
Minotaur
Posts: 1895
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:13 am

Re: Large Curved Wall with KS4 Batter Base?

Post by pacarat » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:22 am

You’ve got the makings for a huge sharknado there... :)

Like the boats, too.

User avatar
Rabbit Burner
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord
Posts: 5402
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:14 am
Location: Flaming bunny Warren, Valoria
Contact:

Re: Large Curved Wall with KS4 Batter Base?

Post by Rabbit Burner » Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:33 am

The boats are cool :)

but it was the FIVE!!!! AT-ATs that caught our attention.
Mythrassian Lagomorph Hivemind Minion of the Flaming Bunny Clan

Talistran
Minotaur
Minotaur
Posts: 1798
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:52 pm

Re: Large Curved Wall with KS4 Batter Base?

Post by Talistran » Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:56 am

Rabbit Burner wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:33 am
The boats are cool :)

but it was the FIVE!!!! AT-ATs that caught our attention.
Haha, yah. I have 4 more AT-AT's in the other room too, along with a bunch of other vehicles. I keep thinking I'm going to play more Star Wars than I do ;)

Talistran
Minotaur
Minotaur
Posts: 1798
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:52 pm

Re: Large Curved Wall with KS4 Batter Base?

Post by Talistran » Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:57 am

pacarat wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:22 am
You’ve got the makings for a huge sharknado there... :)

Like the boats, too.
I've been converting MegaBlok boats for a while and then bought some of Jolly Blackburns too :)

User avatar
Oldent
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord
Posts: 3473
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:28 pm

Re: Large Curved Wall with KS4 Batter Base?

Post by Oldent » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:54 pm

Talistran wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:57 am
pacarat wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:22 am
You’ve got the makings for a huge sharknado there... :)

Like the boats, too.
I've been converting MegaBlok boats for a while and then bought some of Jolly Blackburns too :)
The boats are cool 8-) I really like the metal map cases :!:
I don't play Star Wars as much as I thought I would either.
OldmanWillow AKA OldEnt. Customer and fan from 1996 onward!

Talistran
Minotaur
Minotaur
Posts: 1798
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:52 pm

Re: Large Curved Wall with KS4 Batter Base?

Post by Talistran » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:03 pm

Oldent wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:54 pm
Talistran wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:57 am
pacarat wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:22 am
You’ve got the makings for a huge sharknado there... :)

Like the boats, too.
I've been converting MegaBlok boats for a while and then bought some of Jolly Blackburns too :)
The boats are cool 8-) I really like the metal map cases :!:
I don't play Star Wars as much as I thought I would either.
Yah, the metal cases store the 2" dwarvenite PERFECTLY. I love em. Once I get things organized, I'll post something to one of the storage threads.

zenako
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord
Posts: 2867
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:51 pm
Location: North of Boston

Re: Large Curved Wall with KS4 Batter Base?

Post by zenako » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:23 pm

I too had a few AT-ATs from WizKids. Pretty much never played any SW so I sold them all off a few years back to reclaim some room and storage. I did keep a few of the SW critters/minis I had that were D&D compatible for future use.

User avatar
dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord
Posts: 6518
Joined: Thu May 02, 2013 7:13 pm
Location: Nagoya Japan

Re: Large Curved Wall with KS4 Batter Base?

Post by dice4hire » Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:44 am

I have seen some nice Scifi aliens that make nice monsters.
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

zenako
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord
Posts: 2867
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:51 pm
Location: North of Boston

Re: Large Curved Wall with KS4 Batter Base?

Post by zenako » Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:41 am

the Gammorean Guards make viable orcs. Some of the larger weird critters can just be abominations. Wampas are like Yeti, Ewoks and Jawas can be any small race with cloaks, Gundarks are decent demons. I also picked up a number of droids that can be golems as well from one of the online shops that was clearing out some stock a while back. I had sold off all the regular troops and weird aliens with guns/lightsabers as well.

One nice thing when playing with players who have been at it for many decades, when you drop down some SW minis on the battlemap, they do not instantly know what they represent as a threat.

Post Reply

Return to “Kickstarter 5 Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Trollface and 1 guest