Is my dungeon of doom here yet

Riley
Orc
Orc

Re: Is my dungeon of doom here yet

Post by Riley » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:16 pm

ShaynePatrick wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:10 pm
I don't think Sysuul is on the next boat. She's encounter 15 - I think she is in container 4...fitting. But I could be mistaken.
Aargh. Lost count. Oh well. Back to pining for the cavernous lakes.

Law
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Law » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:02 pm

Yeah that'd bum me out. My only other encounter is Gorgon Tiers, which has to wait for the elevation tray. Rest is add-ons. Humph.

As of now I'm telling myself it's not too bad. I mean, as much as I want the Temple, the fact is the rest of what I'm missing are mostly flourishes. Manacles, flame trap, cages - all very cool, but I have the core Dungeon of Doom already, and I can keep myself busy with that for a while longer.

Shame it keeps feeling like the finish line keeps moving, though. First it was May, then June, then July. Now it seems even farther away.

Then again, we were also told they're only doing two shipments. It does get expensive to ship out piecemeal. So maybe it's not an extra wait for anyone - whatever you ordered, there's only one more shipment coming. Don't know then. Maybe nothing is final. They probably didn't anticipate bridge problems as well as elevation tray problems slowing things down.

ForestZ
Orc
Orc

Post by ForestZ » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:46 pm

Hmm..no mention of add-ons, just encounters. I hope they're not all on another boat. :/

ShaynePatrick
Goblin
Goblin

Post by ShaynePatrick » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:10 pm

I don't think Sysuul is on the next boat. She's encounter 15 - I think she is in container 4...fitting. But I could be mistaken.

Riley
Orc
Orc

Post by Riley » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:08 pm

Sysuul is on the next boat!
I hope that includes Jade Sysuul. I like the red-columned dungeons a lot, but THAT is the set I lust after more than anything else currently available.*

*: (hypothetically-soon-to-be-momentarily-available resin cavernous lakes definitely excepted.)

GardenDM
Ogre
Ogre

Post by GardenDM » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:47 pm

AnimeSensei wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:36 pm
Update from Nate on the KS:

- Restock - Summer restock is supposed to arrive in Aug I think. KS5 should hit the webstore in Sept. The Dungeon Tiles restock sold out almost immediately. We're going to get the new Dungeon Remastered Core Set up on the webstire as soon as possible to fill the gap. And probably the DoD Starter Dungeon set as well.

- Bridge - the bridge pieces in the unboxing didn't line up, the base pieces were both warped. We're investigating the problem. Will keep you posted!

- KS6 Launch - we'll probably launch around noon Eastern on July 22nd. Exact time TBD.

- PF Conversion for DoD Module - we were waiting to include this in the full release of the module. Maybe we should release Encounters 1-6 now so you guys can run through it? The PF stats haven't been playtested yet. We have a team currently on it.

- Container Contents - I don't know exactly what's in each container (only Jay & Chuck can decipher the manifest!), but I know this next one has Encounters 8-14 (but only 1/3 of the Lava Bridge). We're getting stuff out to you as fast as we can.
Thank you for the updates from the KS. I find that I enjoy the forums more these days. Too easy for stuff to get lost in the KS comments noise (no threading! still...grrrr).

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:36 pm

Update from Nate on the KS:

- Restock - Summer restock is supposed to arrive in Aug I think. KS5 should hit the webstore in Sept. The Dungeon Tiles restock sold out almost immediately. We're going to get the new Dungeon Remastered Core Set up on the webstire as soon as possible to fill the gap. And probably the DoD Starter Dungeon set as well.

- Bridge - the bridge pieces in the unboxing didn't line up, the base pieces were both warped. We're investigating the problem. Will keep you posted!

- KS6 Launch - we'll probably launch around noon Eastern on July 22nd. Exact time TBD.

- PF Conversion for DoD Module - we were waiting to include this in the full release of the module. Maybe we should release Encounters 1-6 now so you guys can run through it? The PF stats haven't been playtested yet. We have a team currently on it.

- Container Contents - I don't know exactly what's in each container (only Jay & Chuck can decipher the manifest!), but I know this next one has Encounters 8-14 (but only 1/3 of the Lava Bridge). We're getting stuff out to you as fast as we can.
106 Resin and 159 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

ShaynePatrick
Goblin
Goblin

Post by ShaynePatrick » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:46 pm

2nd Container should arrive at the warehouse this week. If the timetable is the same I should get my add-ons and some other encounters by mid-July. Getting excited.

Runeweaver
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Runeweaver » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:19 am

Received mine. Now to paint.

pacarat
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by pacarat » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:57 pm

My Zaltar on the way... the rest is still out on patrol.