Is my dungeon of doom here yet

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re: Is my dungeon of doom here yet

Post by dice4hire » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:08 pm

DF and unneeded pieces is not something that goes together at all.....
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

GardenDM
Ogre
Ogre

Post by GardenDM » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:38 pm

Talistran wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:34 pm
Archimagus wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 pm
I got mine today. But all unpainted. So now the painting begins and alot of those little pieces I need to get a good picture of the paint job eventually. Like the castles and cities I touched them all up and repainted some pieces (battlements, crenellations) to get them all to match. I plan on doing the same with KS1 and KS5 pieces, redoing my KS1 pieces to get a closer match.
If you need me to ship you certain pieces so that you can match them... let me know.
I don't have any pieces to paint (where are they!!!), but feel free to send any unneeded pieces to me for "evaluation". :twisted: :lol:

Archimagus
Orc
Orc

Post by Archimagus » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:37 pm

Talistran wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:34 pm
Archimagus wrote:
I got mine today. But all unpainted. So now the painting begins and alot of those little pieces I need to get a good picture of the paint job eventually. Like the castles and cities I touched them all up and repainted some pieces (battlements, crenellations) to get them all to match. I plan on doing the same with KS1 and KS5 pieces, redoing my KS1 pieces to get a closer match.
If you need me to ship you certain pieces so that you can match them... let me know.
A picture of the LED pieces and the cobra thingy is something I plan on doing at Origins if they bring some of the Doom pieces. Its hard to see how they are painted with the light turned on.

Talistran
Orc
Orc

Post by Talistran » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:34 pm

Archimagus wrote:

Archimagus
Orc
Orc

Post by Archimagus » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 pm

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:15 pm

I know even Lady Sabelle was at the end of the pack a few KS's ago, and Stefan said he didn't get his castle until the every end either. No one is immune. Except maybe if someone at the warehouse also ordered something and they pulled it themselves... hmm.... rethinking my career trajectory....
106 Resin and 159 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

geekjeff
Ogre
Ogre

Post by geekjeff » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:00 pm

Hang in there everyone! I know it feels like forever, but it’s only been about 8 business days since the warehouse started shipping and there’s at least 2500 North America packages to get through.

Luck of the draw, and waiting is the hardest part. Everybody ends up on the back end of some project shipping - I think my Caverns were one of the last to ship, thought they were going to have to send a search party and then they just showed up unannounced one day.

(Unless you have some kind of charmed existence and end up in the very first fulfillment week of every single Kickstarter project you back, in which case... shhhhh.)

ShaynePatrick
Goblin
Goblin

Post by ShaynePatrick » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:41 pm

ChicagoBart wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:03 am
Not gonna lie... starting to get a little disheartened here. Last two KS'er pledges came in a reasonable amount if time. But this one is taking forever.

Anyone else still checking email incessantly?
ME!

geekjeff
Ogre
Ogre

Post by geekjeff » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:13 pm

Even if poor Veruca’s Dungeon Of Doom hasn’t shipped yet, she CAN enjoy a Bean Feast by tuning in to the Origin’s livestream reveal Friday! :D

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:36 pm

If I remember right, you were the first person to post pics of Castles. :P Patience, man. Patience. :)

However I will say I'm pretty antsy to get my stuff too! This is me when I see people posting their new builds:

but-i-want-an-oompa-loompa-now[1].jpg
but-i-want-an-oompa-loompa-now[1].jpg (33.51 KiB) Viewed 196 times
106 Resin and 159 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned