Is my dungeon of doom here yet

zenako
Ogre
Ogre

Re: Is my dungeon of doom here yet

Post by zenako » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:27 am

Thwank wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:33 pm
Anyone who got their pre-shipment on Tuesday have their order ship yet? I'm really hoping mine ships tonight in order to have it for my session next week
For me, I got the PreShipment notice on Monday, its shipped notice on Wed and it was delivered on Thurs. So other than the actual transit time for the shipping, you should see the shipped notice real soon I would think.

Toad Hunter
Goblin
Goblin

Post by Toad Hunter » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:50 am

Finally got my tracking number!

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by dice4hire » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:42 pm

From the KS comments:::

Nate Taylor, Beanslayer of Valoria Collaborator Superbacker about 9 hours ago
Update coming this weekend with shipping status, expectations, and international info.

Hang tight!
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

Thwank
Goblin
Goblin

Post by Thwank » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:33 pm

Anyone who got their pre-shipment on Tuesday have their order ship yet? I'm really hoping mine ships tonight in order to have it for my session next week

Seraphis the Bland
Orc
Orc

Post by Seraphis the Bland » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:52 pm

My only complaint is that MINE ISN'T HERE YET!!!! Com' on, CA!

LadySabelle
Ogre
Ogre

Post by LadySabelle » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:37 pm

Chuck just reminded me of another piece to look out for. The Corner Secret Door. It's so well made that it's difficult to notice that it's different from the other corners. Painted versions may stick a little bit when first used, so you need to tug on all of the corners to find them. So if yours is missing, but you have an extra corner, one of them is probably the hidden wall. ;)
Unless I specifically state that my information is directly from Valoria, my comments are just my own opinions.
http://ladysabelledesigns.com/

Kryzsko
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Kryzsko » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:19 pm

Not to brag but with DF and the first four KSs I only had one issue. Nothing missing but my painted LED floor came with the fountain piece broken. They replaced it quickly (but with an unpainted). I did not bother reporting that they sent me unpainted. I can paint it no problem and I plan to try and fix the broken one at some point.

I hope my luck continues with KS5.

Talistran
Ogre
Ogre

Post by Talistran » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:59 pm

I've had pretty bad luck historically with all of my items arriving. From complete order never arriving to getting unpainted instead of painted to missing a box or two to missing six or seven pieces... I'm trying to remember, but I don't I've had a perfect shipment yet.

But one thing is true... DF has always made it right. Great CS.

zenako
Ogre
Ogre

Post by zenako » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:25 am

Oh yes, I had a number of "hitchhikers" and pending a double check of all packaging one escapee (crossbow trap magnetic wall attachment).

LadySabelle
Ogre
Ogre

Post by LadySabelle » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:21 am

Keeping a running total of any issues, then send it all at once will make things run smoother and is much appreciated. Missing parts are sent directly from the factory to Chuck, where he double checks them before sending them on to you. Our Customer Support Guru is separate from the warehouse and isn't caught up in the mad dash of shipping but it's still easier for him if you can stand to wait until you know the full extent of any problems. I only mentioned the hitchhiking parts because it's a known issue.
Unless I specifically state that my information is directly from Valoria, my comments are just my own opinions.
http://ladysabelledesigns.com/