LadySabelle
Ogre
Ogre

Re: Shipping Update Please

Post by LadySabelle » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:58 pm

Rabbit Burner wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:44 pm
Painted or unpainted Lady S ?
7 so far will it be more or less boxes than KSIV?
And have you finshed painting your large castle?

These are the Important questions the forum wants answered! No what they deserve to be answered?

But only if you want too 😉
Oh and pictures please :)

Any opinions we express should not be associated with any other forum members, just the 4.6 million Valorian Lagomorphs of the bunny hive mind........
About 50/50 on the painted/unpainted. KS5 is more than double what I got with KS4. And since slave driver Nate dragged me to NYC not long after the end of KS5 (to work on KS6) I have had no time to paint my castles. :(

It doesn't help that my left shoulder started to hurt in January and has steadily gotten worse since then. It's locked up now (can't even touch the top of my head) and it aches constantly. If I move it, bump it, take a deep breath, or even just hold perfectly still, I get intense shocks of pain. So, on doctor's orders, I've had to stop sculpting. Nate and the whole team have been awesome, which makes me feel even more guilty about taking time off. I hope my shoulder gets better before KS6 launch in July!
Unless I specifically state that my information is directly from Valoria, my comments are just my own opinions.
http://ladysabelledesigns.com/

Rabbit Burner
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Rabbit Burner » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:44 pm

LadySabelle wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:42 pm
I got my tracking numbers today. 7 of them via UPS. And I know of at least 24 others in the USA who will be getting their's today too. So it has begun! Check those spam folders.

One of the reasons I was part of the early lot is due to the fact that I have a huge, complicated order. The warehouse used it to test their system. If that's all it takes, you can be sure I'll order big for KS6 too. ;)
Painted or unpainted Lady S ?
7 so far will it be more or less boxes than KSIV?
And have you finshed painting your large castle?

These are the Important questions the forum wants answered! No what they deserve to be answered?

But only if you want too 😉
Oh and pictures please :)

Any opinions we express should not be associated with any other forum members, just the 4.6 million Valorian Lagomorphs of the bunny hive mind........
I am the Game and I want to Play

SpartanDH45

Post by SpartanDH45 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:27 pm

I am just dying over here. I ordered exclusively add ons.

Alkettory
Goblin
Goblin

Post by Alkettory » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:07 pm

I received a pair of UPS tracking numbers for encounters 1-6 yesterday. :D

And the day before that, a e-mail listing everything that's not coming until later. :oops:

Law
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Law » Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:00 am

LadySabelle wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:42 pm
I got my tracking numbers today. 7 of them via UPS. And I know of at least 24 others in the USA who will be getting their's today too. So it has begun! Check those spam folders.

One of the reasons I was part of the early lot is due to the fact that I have a huge, complicated order. The warehouse used it to test their system. If that's all it takes, you can be sure I'll order big for KS6 too. ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ch8MzYclx5I

LadySabelle
Ogre
Ogre

Post by LadySabelle » Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:42 pm

Unless I specifically state that my information is directly from Valoria, my comments are just my own opinions.
http://ladysabelledesigns.com/

Swiftbrook
Goblin
Goblin

Post by Swiftbrook » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:08 pm

William wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:47 pm
Why did this whole thread (and a few others) go red (unread) for me today?
I had already read the whole thing before and even my own posts were showing as unread. (?)
I think because we got our own sub-topic heading.

William
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by William » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:47 pm

Why did this whole thread (and a few others) go red (unread) for me today?
I had already read the whole thing before and even my own posts were showing as unread. (?)
Sir William of the Basalt Region of Mythras
( aka: Rock Breaker Bill - Column Barron of BRoM )

Rabbit Burner
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Rabbit Burner » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:22 pm

We don't much care that none of those boxes are for us (no 1-6 encounters and overseas) we are just happy to see progress, if you can count a picture of a shed load of brown boxes as progress.
We do and keeps us smiling and hoping 😀

Thanks for posting geekjeff.
I am the Game and I want to Play

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by dice4hire » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:05 am

Well a container might be able to be a mix of resin and dwarvenite, no idea though
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria