Gorgon Tiers is HUGE

Oldent
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re: Gorgon Tiers is HUGE

Post by Oldent » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:30 pm

I was hoping for photos
OldmanWillow AKA OldEnt. Customer and fan from 1996 onward!

Law
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Gorgon Tiers is HUGE

Post by Law » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:21 pm

Once again, I'm taken aback by the sheer scale of this. DF should put a disclaimer in their next KS. "Yes, we know this stuff is expensive -- but until you have it in your hands, you may not realize just HOW MUCH you are GETTING!"

GT was a big encounter -- but I had no idea it was THIS big. As with Castles, as with the Temple, there are components here I envisioned at HALF their size. The golems are MASSIVE! The whole thing is just immense. Heck, even though I have the straight marble dais set, I'm still amazed at how big the dais pieces are -- I hadn't seen the "small" curved dais pieces, and the little gorgon stage these pieces create is ALSO about twice as big as what I was picturing. (For those who have them, I was picturing the ROTA stair pieces.)

The fire pit is GREAT, the giant red columns are great (and yay, now I have four!) and I love the big floor.

There's a very slight warp to my elevation tray, but on the whole it works really well. I can't wait till this weekend, when hopefully I'll have time to put together a really cool layout with this. I may or may not do some variation on the official build.

Very glad I have GT, this is a great encounter with some really useful stuff.

Return to “Kickstarter 5 Discussion”