Any web store updates?

RisingSeraph
Orc
Orc

Re: Any web store updates?

Post by RisingSeraph » Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:27 pm

Thanks ZayrZas! I also didn't get an email for some reason even though I'm pretty sure I've added myself to the list 5 times, lol. I just went and added my work email as well to avoid in the future.

John D
Orc
Orc

Post by John D » Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:17 pm

ZayrZas, Thanks for posting that - I didn't get an email.

Okay, that answers a lot of questions I had.
now I'm back to work.

realarete
Orc
Orc

Post by realarete » Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:54 pm

Hmmm it sounds as though the chances of getting some specific DoD sets from the site will be very low, given that "very small quantities" will be offered. Thanks for the heads up - did get an email with this info, which was nice to see.

Maybe things should be offered as preorders a couple times a year? Once a threshold is hit, it'll be restocked to fulfill those preorders ... insuring that someone seeking a set will actually get the "chance" to buy it. This feels like a Grocery line in Russia ... I really wanted Vodka, a steak, and asparagus ... but I guess I'll take these 2 old potatoes. :lol:

ZayrZas
Goblin
Goblin

Post by ZayrZas » Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:32 pm

Dear Gamers -

As promised, we want to keep you informed about some key upcoming product releases:

Dungeon of Doom: On Sunday, September 30 (around noon US EDT), our available - but limited - Dungeon of Doom stock will go live on dwarvenforge.com.

This inventory includes most Main Encounters (Gorgon Tiers, Lava Bridge 1/3, and Shrine of Sysuul will follow in about 3 weeks), along with an assortment of add-on sets (most are in very small quantities). We regret that we don't have more inventory, but we will restock Starter and Remastered Core Sets by late November and a broad assortment of Doom in Feb/Mar, 2019.

Game Tiles/Caverns/City Builder: Most of our restock has arrived and will be ready to release in about 7-10 days. Please note that some sets from this restock (including the Monster Sewer) were shipped about 15 days later so they will be a bit delayed.

If you placed a pre-order, we will contact you by e-mail as soon as your order is ready. All pre-orders will be fulfilled before those sets are released generally on our website.

Castles: A restock is due in late November. This includes some brand new configurations intended to make Castles easier and simpler to order. We’ll post photos of these new configurations shortly before they arrive.

Last but not least:

Cheaper shipping to Asia/Australia/New Zealand: We now have a broader – though not complete – assortment of sets stocked in Asia. If you live in this region and want to order, please e-mail service@dwarvenforge.com with the sets you want before you order from our webstore. If we have the sets you want in that inventory, we can probably save you a little bit on shipping.

Thanks very much everyone!

Dwarven Forge

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:29 pm

I just got a newsletter email on my phone from DF, but as I'm at work I can't copy/paste it here. Lots of restock info. Anyone able to put it here for all to see?
100 Resin and 237 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

kitenerd
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by kitenerd » Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:46 pm

promind wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:06 am

So strange that capital city is only under unpainted, and doesn’t exist in the painted section, which is why I hadn’t seen it. I wish the store would show both, unless they just aren’t planning on offering capital city painted sets. But it seems that there are a lot of other items on the restock pdf (esp. resin) that doesn’t show up as an an item at all either.
I really wish there was just one section with two prices listed....

Dwarvenite Goodness $73/$105

Then if something was out of stock, the font color could just change to red

Dwarvenite Goodness $73/$105

Wouldn't that be simpler???

Please list both prices up front - i hate clicking the unpainted price (like some of the minis) and finding out how much more it will actually be for me :(
"Miniatures?, sure sign of a petty mind!" - 'The Women' 1939

mingmage

Post by mingmage » Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:07 am

We are essentially at the end of September now...where is the restock as noted? Any updates?

zenako
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by zenako » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:08 am

It could also just be some discovered treasure in the warehouse that they had not accounted for in the past and it was like "well we found a couple of these kits, lets list them and see how quick someone grabs them. No point in making an announcement since there are only 2 left". That is something I could totally see happening.

Also that Capital City pack is a nice one for filling out a village with a lot of small buildings. Might be a little short on roof parts with only 5, but enough floors and walls for 15+ stories of structure.

promind
Goblin
Goblin

Post by promind » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:06 am

Glendel wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:19 am
promind wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:22 pm
Glendel wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:27 am
Not sure what it was, but some Capital city packs unpainted showed up on store yesterday. I added 3 to my cart along with a lot of other City stuff. Went to check out and only 1 capital was available. All sold out again. Seems (I think) that some other random stuff has shown up too. I assume that maybe this is just odds and ends and not at all part of the main restock they are hinting at. I hope.
so ...what do you mean by capital city packs? I haven’t seen that one, is that the name of an item in the store?
Yes, on the shop page, city, unpainted, top left first selection. Capitol city set $405 unpainted. Wanted 3, put 3 in my cart, hit checkout, it auto corrected my cart to 1 because that was all that was available and I bought it. Finished check out and it was sold out. Worrisome part is will anymore show up, be patient and wait 4-8 months to see or buy 5 Hamlets :(
So strange that capital city is only under unpainted, and doesn’t exist in the painted section, which is why I hadn’t seen it. I wish the store would show both, unless they just aren’t planning on offering capital city painted sets. But it seems that there are a lot of other items on the restock pdf (esp. resin) that doesn’t show up as an an item at all either.

Glendel
Orc
Orc

Post by Glendel » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:02 am

Hahaha, total correct! I love the LED walls.

Return to “Kickstarter 5 Discussion”