Orc
Orc

Re: Any web store updates?

Post by RisingSeraph » Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:08 pm

FadeXIII wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:49 pm
MrMorden wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:16 pm
Still not seeing DoD sets (other than starter) on the list. I guess that will just be a surprise when it hits.
Lat update on the ks was

‘DUNGEON OF DOOM ON OUR WEBSITE

Lastly, many have been asking when we plan to post about the remaining Dungeon of Doom inventory on our website. Most of the main Encounters along with a limited selection of Add-on Sets should be available later this month. We'll send a customer-wide e-mail out right before these listings go live.’
I appreciate you mentioning that, Thanks! My concern is there are 3 days left "later this month" and no email yet. Hopefully we hear something soon.

FadeXIII
Goblin
Goblin

Post by FadeXIII » Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:49 pm

MrMorden wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:16 pm
Still not seeing DoD sets (other than starter) on the list. I guess that will just be a surprise when it hits.
Lat update on the ks was

‘DUNGEON OF DOOM ON OUR WEBSITE

Lastly, many have been asking when we plan to post about the remaining Dungeon of Doom inventory on our website. Most of the main Encounters along with a limited selection of Add-on Sets should be available later this month. We'll send a customer-wide e-mail out right before these listings go live.’

MrMorden
Ogre
Ogre

Post by MrMorden » Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:16 pm

ForestZ
Ogre
Ogre

Post by ForestZ » Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:09 pm

Damn, just noticed all the castle stuff is listed for December, so that means no Erinthor Mountains until then. Crap. :/

FadeXIII
Goblin
Goblin

Post by FadeXIII » Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:27 pm

I’ve just notice the Restock list has been updated again to show whats coming September and what’s coming a bit later in October if anyone’s interested

Glendel
Orc
Orc

Post by Glendel » Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:05 pm

kodiakbear wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:01 pm
Glendel wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:19 am
Capitol city set $405 unpainted. Wanted 3, put 3 in my cart, hit checkout, it auto corrected my cart to 1 because that was all that was available and I bought it. Finished check out and it was sold out.
I could be wrong but my guess is that there never were any. The move from 3 to 1 is more than likely that the store is set up to only allow a sale of one to keep someone from buying up all of something and selling it on eBay. Then when you went to buy the one the inventory said there are none in stock.
Possible on some form, I sure do not profess to know. But they were in stock for sure, 1 is in the mail on the way to my home. I have heard of people getting the same result with other items. It will just show "in stock". They add how many they want to their cart, hit check out, and it gets changed from what they wanted to some other lower number. So as I stated in my case, it was showing in stock, I added 3, checked out and paid for 1.

kodiakbear
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by kodiakbear » Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:01 pm

Glendel wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:19 am
Capitol city set $405 unpainted. Wanted 3, put 3 in my cart, hit checkout, it auto corrected my cart to 1 because that was all that was available and I bought it. Finished check out and it was sold out.
I could be wrong but my guess is that there never were any. The move from 3 to 1 is more than likely that the store is set up to only allow a sale of one to keep someone from buying up all of something and selling it on eBay. Then when you went to buy the one the inventory said there are none in stock.

Glendel
Orc
Orc

Post by Glendel » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:32 am

Probably right.

realarete
Orc
Orc

Post by realarete » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:30 am

I know catacomb 2 were in stock a while back ( 2 weeks?) then quickly gone - but it does still say “ restock coming soon”. I passed as I have a set and it’s enough. I have stopped looking to see if DoD stuff s showing up - really the only thing I’d be interested in possibly a Golem tiers and Dias pack . But based on avail of other sets in this store I have a better chance of getting another resin lake by lottery than actually being able to add something to my cart and check out. :lol:

Glendel
Orc
Orc

Post by Glendel » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:25 am

Yeah, it is disheartening to sit here hitting refresh all day from the time I wake up to the time I go to sleep waiting for stuff to show up. But if I don't it shows up when I am asleep for the night and gone by the time I get up. There are so few items showing up that they get bought out in such a short period of time that even sitting here refreshing the window it sells out from one moment to the next. So it is either this or don't get any DF at all so then what.

Return to “Kickstarter 5 Discussion”