Any web store updates?

Glendel
Orc
Orc

Re: Any web store updates?

Post by Glendel » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:23 am

Yes there are CBS packs, but where are the cities? Only thing on there is Hamlet. No Capitol and it is out of stock. Is this getting discontinued? I wanted Capitols, have been waiting for them. To go from 3 Capitols and have to get hamlets I would need 8 at least, but more probably 9 to get the coverage I was looking for. That goes from $1215 to $1782 just because an item is not going to get stocked. I would really like to know on this. It will drastically change my outlook on CBS. If Capitol will be back in stock another day, Ill wait, but if it is gone them I'm probably out.

ZayrZas
Goblin
Goblin

Post by ZayrZas » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:24 am

joepacelli wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:10 am
what would be nice is if they just put the plumbing in place. Put the items on the web store even though they are not in stock, allowing people to see what will be available and the new retail prices so people can start planning what they want to purchase once it does actually hit the store.
+1 for this!

joepacelli
Goblin
Goblin

Post by joepacelli » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:10 am

what would be nice is if they just put the plumbing in place. Put the items on the web store even though they are not in stock, allowing people to see what will be available and the new retail prices so people can start planning what they want to purchase once it does actually hit the store.

Riley
Ogre
Ogre

Post by Riley » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:39 pm

Quite a few city builders sets are listed among the items in the still pending August/September restock:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Y9j-Q4 ... liuQk/view

RisingSeraph
Orc
Orc

Post by RisingSeraph » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:08 pm

period3 wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:47 pm
What about the rest of it? I'm more interested in seeing CBS and a few bits from the castles kickstarter restocked. Is it coming out at the same time as the KS5 stuff?
I haven't seen anything on CBS but Stefan mentioned a castle restock around December.

period3
Orc
Orc

Post by period3 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:47 pm

What about the rest of it? I'm more interested in seeing CBS and a few bits from the castles kickstarter restocked. Is it coming out at the same time as the KS5 stuff?

MrMorden
Ogre
Ogre

Post by MrMorden » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:05 pm

Let the games begin!

Tecmage
Kobold
Kobold

Post by Tecmage » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:02 pm

The last kickstarter 5 update had this at the end of it:

DUNGEON OF DOOM ON OUR WEBSITE

Lastly, many have been asking when we plan to post about the remaining Dungeon of Doom inventory on our website. Most of the main Encounters along with a limited selection of Add-on Sets should be available later this month. We'll send a customer-wide e-mail out right before these listings go live.

joepacelli
Goblin
Goblin

Any web store updates?

Post by joepacelli » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:34 am

Are there any updates as to when DoD will hit the web store this month.
I'm closing on a new home on Sept 21st and don't want to miss out on when items hit the store.
Plus I'm also budgeting for PM for Caverns, and items for the new home so the budget is going to be a little tight.

Return to “Kickstarter 5 Discussion”