What did you get//miss in the DoD "restock"

jls304
Ogre
Ogre

Re: What did you get//miss in the DoD "restock"

Post by jls304 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:45 pm

I wish I bought a vaulted corner pack. I thought I had enough with all the other sets but it's just not quite enough. I grabbed two fanatic's troves but you probably cant have too many of those.

Kryzsko
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Kryzsko » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:27 pm

I got every thing I wanted. Two sets of unpainted large curved walls, two unpainted elevation boxes, one lava, one acid, and tow water terrain tray multi-packs. That is it. I only have 3 terrain trays and want a few more. I wanted enough curved walls to make 3 round rooms, and I wanted two more of the elevation boxes because they are amazing.

Harneloot
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Harneloot » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:22 pm

DroopyMcCool49 wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:29 pm
I am super depressed that I missed Gorgon Tiers. I had it in my cart and as I checked out it said it was sold out. I really wish that having something in your cart effectively made it yours until order completion. That being said, this has been a real lesson for me. If I want something, I better get it in the KS, because my chances of getting anything post KS are nil.
Very wise words, and I did the same with KS5. Still, after a full Khri colony + etra stilts + extra Elveation pack I wanted a bit more - tunnels & chambers mostly. Even now they still show as in stock, but you can't buy them when you go to checkout. Ah well, just means a bit more money to inch closer to painted Caverns Deep!

Pizzabagel
Ogre
Ogre

Post by Pizzabagel » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:11 pm

I went “now or never” in KS5 and I’m glad I did, because now it is hard to get extra pieces.
I did get to the website around 2pm and grabbed a few things I wanted more of, but they were selling so fast by the time I “checked out” some of them were gone. I had hoped to pick up some more epic stairs. Oh well.

I did pick some more floors (you can never have too many floors), 2 puzzle tile add on packs (they are awesome!), some more golden serpent walls (beautiful), another double door set (glad I did because they are sold out now). I also picked up some of the new gold and bronze paint.

I thought about buying more straight burrows, but I think I have enough. I should have bought more larger curved daises (those are awesome), but I didn’t.

Good luck all!

Law
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Law » Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:50 pm

i just picked up two water trays and one lava. Really had fun with my acid tray and wanted the others - building up water trays for use with forests, KS6 and an eventual water port city.

I may eventually aim for more but I was busy today and didn’t have time to hunt for what I wanted. Just generally didn’t feel like dealing with the headache of stuff selling out, didn’t want the temptation of buying things just out of FOMO when I need to save $. Hopefully in Feb/March I’ll be able to think more clearly and the store will be properly stocked.

realarete
Orc
Orc

Post by realarete » Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:43 pm

Im not sure if it was actually an option (gorgon tiers), DF had said it would be avail in 3-4 weeks. Its possible that it was just added to the list .... Correct me if anyone actually bought one.

Riley
Ogre
Ogre

Post by Riley » Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:40 pm

I didn’t want much, as I learned the “now or never” lesson the hard way with KS4 Castles.

I got: Cages, Diagonal Walls, and Passage Corners. Only diagonal walls was a strong desire.

I wanted/failed to get: Doors.
There just weren’t enough doors in the DoD sets I got, at least for my purposes.

DroopyMcCool49
Goblin
Goblin

Post by DroopyMcCool49 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:29 pm

I am super depressed that I missed Gorgon Tiers. I had it in my cart and as I checked out it said it was sold out. I really wish that having something in your cart effectively made it yours until order completion. That being said, this has been a real lesson for me. If I want something, I better get it in the KS, because my chances of getting anything post KS are nil.

Papa_Stevie
Goblin
Goblin

Post by Papa_Stevie » Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:17 pm

lostpict wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:57 pm
I wonder when the restock will happen? ;)
February/March is the current word, I believe

lostpict
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by lostpict » Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:57 pm

realarete wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:49 pm
Im not sure if it can be called a restock, since it was a "first time" - stock in the DF web store :lol:
I wonder when the restock will happen? ;)
Regards,

LostPict, Lord High Undertaker of Valoria
Little Men blog - sfdfsfd.wordpress.com

Return to “Kickstarter 5 Discussion”