What did you get//miss in the DoD "restock"

DroopyMcCool49
Goblin
Goblin

Re: What did you get//miss in the DoD "restock"

Post by DroopyMcCool49 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:39 pm

Sadly, Morgrim, others have confirmed they were able to buy it, so I think it is gone.
Morgrim66 wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:02 pm
DroopyMcCool49 wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:29 pm
I am super depressed that I missed Gorgon Tiers. I had it in my cart and as I checked out it said it was sold out. I really wish that having something in your cart effectively made it yours until order completion. That being said, this has been a real lesson for me. If I want something, I better get it in the KS, because my chances of getting anything post KS are nil.
Droopy, you did not miss the Gorgon Tiers. Its not available yet based on the restock update email:
This inventory includes most Main Encounters (Gorgon Tiers, Lava Bridge 1/3, and Shrine of Sysuul will follow in about 3 weeks),

Riley
Ogre
Ogre

Post by Riley » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:19 pm

Morgrim66 wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:57 pm
Seraphis the Bland wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:51 pm
I desperately wanted the vaulted diagonal walls, but they didn't make it to the register!
So did I. I don't think there were any painted ones at all.
I was able to buy one set of painted diagonal walls, about 2 minutes after the store opened. Apologies. Other add-ons sold out even before I could complete that purchase. Probably only one or two sets of each.

zenako
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by zenako » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:08 pm

I just picked up a couple of small packs: Epic Stairs, Vaulted Elevation and Large Curved walls. One of each, I really had to rein myself in to avoid going overboard on top of the full DoD. A few cool parts that have future uses in various settings. Might need/want more stairs in the future, but we shall see on that.

Morgrim66
Goblin
Goblin

Post by Morgrim66 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:02 pm

DroopyMcCool49 wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:29 pm
I am super depressed that I missed Gorgon Tiers. I had it in my cart and as I checked out it said it was sold out. I really wish that having something in your cart effectively made it yours until order completion. That being said, this has been a real lesson for me. If I want something, I better get it in the KS, because my chances of getting anything post KS are nil.
Droopy, you did not miss the Gorgon Tiers. Its not available yet based on the restock update email:
This inventory includes most Main Encounters (Gorgon Tiers, Lava Bridge 1/3, and Shrine of Sysuul will follow in about 3 weeks),
"...and that's why it says, 'I taste terrible' on my shield in draconic."

Morgrim66
Goblin
Goblin

Post by Morgrim66 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:57 pm

Seraphis the Bland wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:51 pm
I desperately wanted the vaulted diagonal walls, but they didn't make it to the register!
So did I. I don't think there were any painted ones at all. I really want more of these. I got very few with my original order of Encounters 1-12.

I wanted the Elevation Megapack but it sold out quickly. I also wanted to Marble Emperor's Palace but it did not appear to be available at all.

I got:
• 1x Lava Bridge Part 2 (Infernal River) - Painted for $280.00 each
• 1x Curved Daises (Marble Ltd Ed) - Painted for $33.00 each
• 1x Dais Platforms (Marble Ltd Ed) - Painted
• 1x Terrain Tray Multi-Pack (Rough Stone/Lava) - Painted for $55.00 each
• 1x Ledges - Painted - With Magnets for $54.00 each
• 1x Angled Ledges - Painted for $42.00 each
• 1x Dungeon Bridge - Painted for $69.00 each
• 1x Vaulted Dungeon Magnetic Walls - Painted for $46.00 each
• 1x Walls & Pillars - Golden (Forsaken Temple) - Painted for $28.00 each

This got me many of the pieces I was hoping to get, but not all. I really wanted some pillars, the painted double door pack and the diagonal walls.
"...and that's why it says, 'I taste terrible' on my shield in draconic."

Pizzabagel
Ogre
Ogre

Post by Pizzabagel » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:48 pm

I just realized that some of the painted sets I ordered were without magnets. No big deal, I just need to figure out what size magnets they used and I can get them and glue them myself.

MrMorden
Ogre
Ogre

Post by MrMorden » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:23 am

I got the infernal river part of the Lava Bridge encounter, and some force walls. I had two packs of painted large curved walls in the cart, but they sold out before I could complete.

I'll pick up the rest of the lava bridge encounter and a bunch of other stuff in Feb/Mar. No hurry.

Seraphis the Bland
Orc
Orc

Post by Seraphis the Bland » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:51 pm

oddbender
Orc
Orc

Post by oddbender » Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:57 pm

Technically, I spent more in the store today than I did during KS5. Today I grabbed a lot of add-ons. Where as, during the kickstarter I went mostly on a main pledge and not much else. I would really have liked to grab a shrine and a wicked dungeon trove, but not today I guess.

SpaceMonkey
Orc
Orc

Post by SpaceMonkey » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:23 pm

realarete wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:43 pm
Im not sure if it was actually an option (gorgon tiers), DF had said it would be avail in 3-4 weeks. Its possible that it was just added to the list .... Correct me if anyone actually bought one.
I paid for an unpainted gorgon tiers. We’ll see tomorrow/Tues what happens.

Return to “Kickstarter 5 Discussion”