What did you get//miss in the DoD "restock"

Runeweaver
Minotaur
Minotaur

Re: What did you get//miss in the DoD "restock"

Post by Runeweaver » Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:59 pm

Passageways, unpainted. I’ll get them eventually (my pretties, heheheheheeeee).

GardenDM
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by GardenDM » Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:39 pm

arsthein wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:21 pm
I'm quite surprise that the Forsaken Antechamber Add-On is not listed at all:

I would think that this is the perfect "starter" as well as bread-and-butter-add-on (meaning 2x2 walls, floors and corners, and even a door) for the forsaken temple, to expand as much as you need it without repeating pits, shrines, statues of sysuul, etc.

Also, very sad that there's still no option for getting gargoyle corner pillars in a smaller set (I would like a smaller set wich contains the ossuary inserts, but one can argue that the wicked dungeon is small enough). The same goes for levers.

I didn't notice there are no Columns packs, that's weird, it's a very sef-contained accesories pack that I think would work well (not for me, I took enough in the KS). But I didn't notice until someone else mentioned it.

Pleaseee... can he have packs of 50 or so arcane floor inserts (only the square insert for the floor pieces) so we can use more stickers?

Greetings!
I think the Antechamber is coming in the "true" DoD restock. My understanding is the one last month was just some inventory that was on hand and we can expect a more complete stocking later (January?).

At least I hope that's correct as I would really like to get one (or maybe two) Antechamber in Jade.

arsthein
Ogre
Ogre

Post by arsthein » Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:21 pm

I'm quite surprise that the Forsaken Antechamber Add-On is not listed at all:

I would think that this is the perfect "starter" as well as bread-and-butter-add-on (meaning 2x2 walls, floors and corners, and even a door) for the forsaken temple, to expand as much as you need it without repeating pits, shrines, statues of sysuul, etc.

Also, very sad that there's still no option for getting gargoyle corner pillars in a smaller set (I would like a smaller set wich contains the ossuary inserts, but one can argue that the wicked dungeon is small enough). The same goes for levers.

I didn't notice there are no Columns packs, that's weird, it's a very sef-contained accesories pack that I think would work well (not for me, I took enough in the KS). But I didn't notice until someone else mentioned it.

Pleaseee... can he have packs of 50 or so arcane floor inserts (only the square insert for the floor pieces) so we can use more stickers?

Greetings!

biowizard
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by biowizard » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:39 pm

GardenDM wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:27 pm
Sorry for the false alarm everyone.
Thanks for trying anyway. You had me giggly for a few seconds.

GardenDM
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by GardenDM » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:27 pm

oddbender wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:53 pm
GardenDM wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:49 pm
biowizard wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:05 pm
Epic stairs (disappointed sigh...).
Epic stairs are back in stock!

https://shop.dwarvenforge.com/collectio ... rs-painted

I just made two DF orders (DoD top-up and Woodlands) and don't want to pay shipping again just for stairs, so I'll wait till the next batch of stuff arrives (Jade!) and pick up some stairs at that time since I think they'll generally be available.
While the graphic doesn't have the "sold out" on it, you cannot check out. I've seen this happen for various items from time to time. I'm not convinced they actually came back in stock, the image just changed and it allowed you to put it into your cart, but not check out.
Ugh! I didn't go all the way through to final check out and missed that. I assumed it was only happening for "hot" items like the Woodlands sets (GRRRRRR), not something bread-and-butter like stairs.

Sorry for the false alarm everyone.

oddbender
Orc
Orc

Post by oddbender » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:53 pm

GardenDM wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:49 pm
biowizard wrote:

I just made two DF orders (DoD top-up and Woodlands) and don't want to pay shipping again just for stairs, so I'll wait till the next batch of stuff arrives (Jade!) and pick up some stairs at that time since I think they'll generally be available.
While the graphic doesn't have the "sold out" on it, you cannot check out. I've seen this happen for various items from time to time. I'm not convinced they actually came back in stock, the image just changed and it allowed you to put it into your cart, but not check out.

GardenDM
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by GardenDM » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:49 pm

biowizard wrote:

aggothard
Goblin
Goblin

Post by aggothard » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:06 pm

I bought the hell out of the water/stone terrain trays in 12x12 and 4x8. I figured they would be great for negative space water builds as well as double for elevation and triple for pre-set room builds. The only terrain trays I got with my KS order were the ones that came with full DOD, so lava x2 and acidx1. I don't think you can have too many stone and water though.

biowizard
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by biowizard » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:05 pm

and Riot
Kobold
Kobold

Post by and Riot » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:15 pm

I bought some water terrain trays and some new paint brushes to compliment my Dungeon of Doom pledge.

I looked for a few of the “chase pieces” but ended up not chasing after any of them. I’d love to have a second large pool to go with my Eldritch PoolS enchounter, but not at current purchase options. The Inside Corner Dais pieces are even worse, they appear to only be in the Emperors Palace mega pack.

I know it’s a long shot but I’d love some more retail options to get at those unique/rare pieces that are buried in the huge encounters.

Return to “Kickstarter 5 Discussion”