Do we get tracking emails when we order from the store?

DroopyMcCool49
Goblin
Goblin

Re: Do we get tracking emails when we order from the store?

Post by DroopyMcCool49 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:52 am

Thank you both for taking time to reply. I was only slightly concerned given that the warehouse is apparently buried, but I wanted to check.

patransom
Orc
Orc

Post by patransom » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:43 am

They're definitely not shipping orders in order of receipt. I placed a large order last Friday before the restock that hasn't shipped, but already received my very small order from the Saturday restock.

How many times can I use the word "order" in a post?

realarete
Orc
Orc

Post by realarete » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:13 pm

I placed 2 as well McCool, got the second smaller order this week already, but the larger first order ( Lets just call it the smash and grab order :lol: ) I just got the ship confirmation for today. Maybe getting out small quick stuff first, taking time with larger orders to make sure there are no mistakes ...

DroopyMcCool49
Goblin
Goblin

Post by DroopyMcCool49 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:34 pm

So, I placed two DoD orders with about four hours of each other on Sunday when DoD hit the store. I received a shipping notice for the slightly smaller second order, but I have not received anything for the slightly larger first order. Does that seem odd? Are the orders not being worked in order of receipt?

realarete
Orc
Orc

Post by realarete » Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:31 pm

They are doing a stellar job, just got "shipping" notice for the final sets I ordered ... looks like a Tuesday delivery :D
Good work Df and the little dwarves in the mine ... errrr "warehouse".

GrumpyOne
Orc
Orc

Post by GrumpyOne » Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:59 pm

Just received this today (awesome to hear they are doing well in the retail store!):

o All Customers Placing Orders Last Week --

Thanks so much for your enthusiastic support and orders. Your response to our Dungeon of Doom release last week was overwhelming, the busiest week ever on our website.

So great, if fact, that we've totally overwhelmed the warehouse (an independent facility) with your orders. While we submitted all your shipping orders (which is why if you look it says "fulfilled" on our website), the warehouse is about 3-5 days backlogged in packing and shipping. We're really sorry about that.

The warehouse has assured us that they're working today, and are open and fully staffed on Monday (Columbus Day). They have promised to catch up by early next week. Please also note that we will e-mail you a shipping confirmation when your order ships.

If the delay creates a problem for you, please contact us at orders@dwarvenforge.com.

Thanks so much again,

Dwarven Forge
"Initial success or total failure"

realarete
Orc
Orc

Post by realarete » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:04 pm

Im in Buffalo - for me the sequence is Day 1 get "shipped notification" Day 2 get UPS my choice update Day 3 Package arrives. Im still waiting for ship notification for one package (Sunday order) as well.

GrumpyOne
Orc
Orc

Post by GrumpyOne » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:35 am

envisionaut wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:29 am
I ordered on Sunday and still haven't gotten any shipping notifications, so you're not alone. How long does it take for these packages to arrive with the normal ground shipping?
It really depends on where you are in relation to their shipping locations. I'm in NH so I usually get my orders in a few days. I placed an order on Tuesday and it showed as 'fulfilled' on Wednesday. Even with the large volume of business they're doing with the store release of DoD, I would expect big brown to show up today, or Monday at the latest. Over the years, I think the longest it took to receive an order was five days and that was a large/heavy order with multiple packages (lots of Castle items).

envisionaut
Kobold
Kobold

Post by envisionaut » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:29 am

I ordered on Sunday and still haven't gotten any shipping notifications, so you're not alone. How long does it take for these packages to arrive with the normal ground shipping?

GrumpyOne
Orc
Orc

Post by GrumpyOne » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:18 am

I used to always gets notifications however in the last six months or so it hasn't happened. Now it's just wait for the big brown truck. S'ok though, adds to the excitement.

Return to “Kickstarter 5 Discussion”