I had to pass on the Doomroller, but hoping I can buy or trade for one later on.
This pledge would get me the following:
- Good mix of vaulted, marble, and jade without going too heavy on any of them
- Significant amount of elevation pieces (yes!)
- Simplified Shrine of Sysuul to save a few $$$
- Burrows as a whole new adventure environment
- Good mix of traps and dungeon accessories
- Cool stuff like gorgon, golems, and portals
- New doors!
- Magnetic trays and elevation boxes (experimental, but want to see how they work)
The cost of the above pledge is within reach of the DoD, but has a much higher "per piece" cost. It has several hundred fewer "basic" pieces (e.g. 30 vs 91 vaulted walls, 29 vs 118 dungeon floors, etc.), which I think, in part, justifies the higher per piece cost. There's also the increased SKU complexity for DF to handle in fulfilling this order compared to a DoD.