Pledge manager payment - URGENT

Rabbit Burner
Minotaur
Minotaur

Re: Pledge manager payment - URGENT

Post by Rabbit Burner » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:10 am

I suspect the limit is on an account by account basis. At least for Credit Cards - can't say for Debit cards.

I am in the UK and being old and having the credit card for over 30 years I don't have the same payment limitation.
The issue I had was my banks fraud department stopping the original KS pledge 'pre' payment. A few frantic calls later it was sorted. I appreciate they are trying to protect me but I make several payments to KS a year and especially after last years rather large Castle payment you'd think they'd be ok with it.

Given I only committed my pledge a couple of hours before the end of the KS it was squeaky bum time!
I am the Game and I want to Play

LadySabelle
Ogre
Ogre

Post by LadySabelle » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:55 am

If you need to make special arrangements for payments, email DF at ks5@dwarvenforge.com
Unless I specifically state that my information is directly from Valoria, my comments are just my own opinions.
http://ladysabelledesigns.com/

HeroQuestFrance
Ogre
Ogre

Post by HeroQuestFrance » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:30 am

I called my bank. Problem solved but it will take 48 hours.
For those who are europeans, the payment limitation of a VISA credit card is about 2700€ for a month.
You have to call the bank agency to expand the limitation up to 6000€ (5000€ depending of your bank).
This exceptionnal service has fees.

HeroQuestFrance
Ogre
Ogre

Pledge manager payment - URGENT

Post by HeroQuestFrance » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:02 am

I would like to know how to proceed because I own a visa international and the limitation is 3000€ in my country and abroad for 30 days.

I have taken for 4800$ so my payment is refused.
Is it possible to get a paypal or a bank transfert or to split the payment in 2 parts at the end of the month !

How to proceed ? DF team an answer please !!