Post by dice4hire » Sat May 26, 2018 5:46 am

Or bunnies, quite odd. Wow, broke 2500 posts!!! :ugeek: :ugeek:
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

Rabbit Burner
Minotaur
Minotaur

Re: KS6 Launch Date

Post by Rabbit Burner » Sat May 26, 2018 4:05 am

This is usually where we point out that the next KS is 6 not 2.5 - but that gets a little tiresome and we know that DF will provide a wicked set that will at least have most of the new unique pieces. I just hope they do it early so as to circumvent all the comments saying that they should do one.

Please note that this is a particularly polite post with not a single mention of moaning .........damn!
I am the Game and I want to Play

kodiakbear
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by kodiakbear » Sat May 26, 2018 1:34 am

While I would love to get everything at the lowest price possible, I'm willing to spend what ever is needed to get everything in KS6.

But I also have 10 KS2 cavern sets and I really do not want more of any of those sculpts. I would be OK with some peices that did the same thing as KS2 tiles but were very different sculpts. In the end variety is what I want most for KS6 to add to my Dwarvenite caverns. Another straight wall tile may not seam exciting but having a different straight wall tile sculpt would surely make that straight cavern wall look more organic. Not to suggest that I will not be happy to see DF push the envelope, I am ready to see DF push caverns in ways I did not expect.

Basically bring it on DF.

Kryzsko
Ogre
Ogre

Post by Kryzsko » Fri May 25, 2018 6:54 pm

Talistran wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 6:23 pm
dice4hire wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 8:01 am
Wow, that is a lot!!! I suspect the top pledge in KSVI will be ridiculously high like it was in KSV.
After all the talk, I REALLY hope that DF has a "Little bit of everything pledge" that isn't $3000+ dollars like last time.

You want a monster cavern with tons of extra floors, walls, and corners... COOL. I am sure that DF will have some monstrosity for you. But I am really desireous to not have to buy 200 new walls, 200 new floors, and 200 new corners just to get all of the new stuff. 10-20 of each will be plenty along with 2-4 of all the new cool stuff... add that to my existing 10 cavern sets and I'm set... without the $multi-thousand price tag please :)
Yep, a little of everything pledge with stretch goals would be cool.

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by dice4hire » Fri May 25, 2018 6:26 pm

I only have 3 sets of KSII, plus some add-ons, so I am wanting more caverns.

Of the add-ons I got three floor sets, so I am constantly running out of walls when I build. I am hoping for varied wall packs especially. It is a shame KSII never had wall packs broken out.

Talistran
Orc
Orc

Post by Talistran » Fri May 25, 2018 6:23 pm

dice4hire wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 8:01 am
Wow, that is a lot!!! I suspect the top pledge in KSVI will be ridiculously high like it was in KSV.
After all the talk, I REALLY hope that DF has a "Little bit of everything pledge" that isn't $3000+ dollars like last time.

You want a monster cavern with tons of extra floors, walls, and corners... COOL. I am sure that DF will have some monstrosity for you. But I am really desireous to not have to buy 200 new walls, 200 new floors, and 200 new corners just to get all of the new stuff. 10-20 of each will be plenty along with 2-4 of all the new cool stuff... add that to my existing 10 cavern sets and I'm set... without the $multi-thousand price tag please :)

Seraphis the Bland
Orc
Orc

Post by Seraphis the Bland » Fri May 25, 2018 12:24 pm

Hey Nate! How about leaking how many new molds you guys have in store for KS6? ;)

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by dice4hire » Fri May 25, 2018 8:01 am

HeroQuestFrance
Ogre
Ogre

Post by HeroQuestFrance » Fri May 25, 2018 5:56 am

I won't participate.
KS5 was exceptionnal to me (5000$!) so I won't be a DF customer for almost a decade, the time to pay everything and to see what are the real needs in gameplays.

Rabbit Burner
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Rabbit Burner » Tue May 22, 2018 11:50 am

dice4hire wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 8:34 am
I will be pretty free from July 25th onward, so I can post a ridiculous amount of times about ridiculous things.
Been doing that for the last 12 months ;)
geekjeff wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 11:16 am
Harneloot wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 8:36 am
I don't like to post too much on the KS, but I do love reading all the comments (impossible to read them ALL though!)
Oh, you CAN read them all. It's just like a part time job. :lol:
If your in a different timezone you cant - unless you take the entire month off.
Sadly if we did take all month off we would not have any funds to pledge :(

Great job on KSV comments geekjeff :)
I am the Game and I want to Play