KS6 Launch Date

Talistran
Ogre
Ogre

Re: KS6 Launch Date

Post by Talistran » Sat May 26, 2018 11:12 am

Rabbit Burner wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 4:05 am
This is usually where we point out that the next KS is 6 not 2.5 - but that gets a little tiresome and we know that DF will provide a wicked set that will at least have most of the new unique pieces. I just hope they do it early so as to circumvent all the comments saying that they should do one.

Please note that this is a particularly polite post with not a single mention of moaning .........damn!
And this will be the first point where I specifically point out to you that it is not moaning when longtime collectors and enthusiasts politely express their wishes. I am glad that you have faith; I also have faith in DF in many things. And one of those things is that they listen to their customers.

And as one of those customers, who certainly isn't alone by the number of similar requests, I would appreciate it if my voice can be added to this board without you calling it "moaning."

I wish the best to you and your band of bunnies.

If you have further comment on this particular comment, I would appreciate a PM be sent so as to not distract from the rest of the conversation.

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by dice4hire » Sat May 26, 2018 8:50 am

I am getting perilously close to 5 figures for my total DF purchases KS and retail, including shipping. I will most likely go over in KSVI but I hope not by much. I am about 700 shy of 5 figures.
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

unclebilly
Ogre
Ogre

Post by unclebilly » Sat May 26, 2018 8:29 am

I like a lot of people do not want stuff that was offered in previous a KS. I have plenty from them. The store has them if people want them that is what a KS is for to pay for the making of the molds. What I want in new stuff to add to the other KS. I have gone up in my backing each KS starting from KS 1 with $1500 all the way to KS 5 with $7000. That is it I am caped out now and it will be hard pressed for me to convince myself to spend a lot on this KS.

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by dice4hire » Sat May 26, 2018 5:46 am

Or bunnies, quite odd. Wow, broke 2500 posts!!! :ugeek: :ugeek:

Rabbit Burner
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Rabbit Burner » Sat May 26, 2018 4:05 am

This is usually where we point out that the next KS is 6 not 2.5 - but that gets a little tiresome and we know that DF will provide a wicked set that will at least have most of the new unique pieces. I just hope they do it early so as to circumvent all the comments saying that they should do one.

Please note that this is a particularly polite post with not a single mention of moaning .........damn!
Mythrassian Lagomorph Hivemind Minion of the Flaming Bunny Clan

kodiakbear
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by kodiakbear » Sat May 26, 2018 1:34 am

While I would love to get everything at the lowest price possible, I'm willing to spend what ever is needed to get everything in KS6.

But I also have 10 KS2 cavern sets and I really do not want more of any of those sculpts. I would be OK with some peices that did the same thing as KS2 tiles but were very different sculpts. In the end variety is what I want most for KS6 to add to my Dwarvenite caverns. Another straight wall tile may not seam exciting but having a different straight wall tile sculpt would surely make that straight cavern wall look more organic. Not to suggest that I will not be happy to see DF push the envelope, I am ready to see DF push caverns in ways I did not expect.

Basically bring it on DF.

Kryzsko
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Kryzsko » Fri May 25, 2018 6:54 pm

Talistran wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 6:23 pm
dice4hire wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 8:01 am
Wow, that is a lot!!! I suspect the top pledge in KSVI will be ridiculously high like it was in KSV.
After all the talk, I REALLY hope that DF has a "Little bit of everything pledge" that isn't $3000+ dollars like last time.

You want a monster cavern with tons of extra floors, walls, and corners... COOL. I am sure that DF will have some monstrosity for you. But I am really desireous to not have to buy 200 new walls, 200 new floors, and 200 new corners just to get all of the new stuff. 10-20 of each will be plenty along with 2-4 of all the new cool stuff... add that to my existing 10 cavern sets and I'm set... without the $multi-thousand price tag please :)
Yep, a little of everything pledge with stretch goals would be cool.

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by dice4hire » Fri May 25, 2018 6:26 pm

I only have 3 sets of KSII, plus some add-ons, so I am wanting more caverns.

Of the add-ons I got three floor sets, so I am constantly running out of walls when I build. I am hoping for varied wall packs especially. It is a shame KSII never had wall packs broken out.

Talistran
Ogre
Ogre

Post by Talistran » Fri May 25, 2018 6:23 pm

dice4hire wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 8:01 am
Wow, that is a lot!!! I suspect the top pledge in KSVI will be ridiculously high like it was in KSV.
After all the talk, I REALLY hope that DF has a "Little bit of everything pledge" that isn't $3000+ dollars like last time.

You want a monster cavern with tons of extra floors, walls, and corners... COOL. I am sure that DF will have some monstrosity for you. But I am really desireous to not have to buy 200 new walls, 200 new floors, and 200 new corners just to get all of the new stuff. 10-20 of each will be plenty along with 2-4 of all the new cool stuff... add that to my existing 10 cavern sets and I'm set... without the $multi-thousand price tag please :)

Seraphis the Bland
Orc
Orc

Post by Seraphis the Bland » Fri May 25, 2018 12:24 pm

Hey Nate! How about leaking how many new molds you guys have in store for KS6? ;)