Question about tree packs

Clint_Lundgren
Orc
Orc

Question about tree packs

Post by Clint_Lundgren » Fri May 07, 2021 2:07 pm

In looking at the tree packs, I am a little confused as to what is actually included. Is there a base? If not, how can I acquire bases? I see that there are the light and heavy forest tiles with places to attach them, but what about if I want to use them as scatter - do I need to buy the a number of the separate scatter terrain sets?

I'm sorry if this seems obtuse, but I am trying to plan my purchases for the upcoming restocks and after reviewing the shop for weeks I am still unclear on what I should actually be purchasing.

zenako
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re: Question about tree packs

Post by zenako » Fri May 07, 2021 2:29 pm

There are 3 ways to use Tree Packs. Get some of the large 6x6 forest tiles with tree stumps in them for the small and large trees (Heavy and Light Forest packs). You can get some of the Escarpments which have a single tree stump on them. The best way is to get some of the Forest Terrain Scatter packs

https://shop.dwarvenforge.com/collectio ... 8871594087

These work well with sets of trees if you do not have any forest tiles. Those packs have one large and 2 small stumps.

The basic Tree packs do not have any bases or stumps in them. They were originally designed to complement the Entire encounter which had more stumps than trees in the set (along with a number of stump toppers).

The tree Variety Pack goes well with the Forest Terrain Scatter since it comes with one large and two small trees. However, I think many of these things are currently out of stock

Clint_Lundgren
Orc
Orc

Re: Question about tree packs

Post by Clint_Lundgren » Sat May 08, 2021 1:11 am

Darn, that's what I thought. the trees and light forest tiles are on the restock list, but not the scatter packs. I suppose I will have to grab the tiles. Thanks!

Return to “Pre-Kickstarter 6 Discussion”