PM Reopening

kitenerd
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re: PM Reopening

Post by kitenerd » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:12 pm

dice4hire wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:01 pm
Kudos to DF for the forest terrain tray change!!!!!!!! I like it a lot better and DF was very quick on the change. Impressive!!
Thank you for mentioning this - it sent me to the KS where i saw the new tray - i got the email about the PM opening but for some reason i am not getting KS Update emails (my email address has not changed in 10 years) - odd that i don't get them

Had you not mentioned i wouldn't have known - off to order more ;)
"Miniatures?, sure sign of a petty mind!" - 'The Women' 1939

Vegomatic
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Vegomatic » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:27 pm

Underdoom paints, both terrain tray variety packs (12x12 and 6x6) and the overlay mega pack.
Already had two of the forest terrain tray sets coming as well as the trays that come with the sets I ordered.
I think that is sufficient... for now. ;-)

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by dice4hire » Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:01 pm

Hmm shipping on the paints is indeed kinda high, butthe underdoom pack is nice with the new colors and other colors I could use more of. Will probably wait on them till I do an order inthe fall for more forest stuff.

Kudos to DF for the forest terrain tray change!!!!!!!! I like it a lot better and DF was very quick on the change. Impressive!!

Not sure about overlays so will skip for now. A friend will probably get some so I can see his in hand first.
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:35 pm

Well I bought 2x Forest Terrain Tray sets and an Overlay Mega Pack. This is my most expensive KS now by 2x. And that other KS was KS5.
102 Resin and 232 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

RisingSeraph
Orc
Orc

Post by RisingSeraph » Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:34 pm

Added the Underdoom paint set - planning an Underdark campain for my next and these colors are GORGEOUS!

On that note, were there any pictures of the Underdoom scheme used with the various texture packs besides Necrotic Sludge? I'm curious to see how quicksand and cave water will jive with UD (I can picture ice well enough). I was liking the crystal side of the terrain trays and how they would have looked with UD. The cavern pools replacement looks great in normal caverns, I just hope it will with Underdoom.

Riley
Ogre
Ogre

Post by Riley » Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:27 pm

Regarding paints, it looks like you can get every shade of Pokorny Paints except Olive Drybrush by purchasing the Forest and Underdoom paint sets, plus buying the currently-in-stock Cardboard, Deep Lava, Gorgon Bronze, Sludge, Syssuul Silver, and White from the DF store.

Thanks! I've been procrastinating on a paint buy, and this made my decision easy.

GriffinMace
Goblin
Goblin

Post by GriffinMace » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:19 pm

For the overlays on terrain trays:
There is this really cool scrapbooking tool used for photos called "photo corners," and you can get them in clear! That way you can slip the mat in and out without effecting the magnets or see through effect.

nielsene
Ogre
Ogre

Post by nielsene » Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:10 pm

Definitely added more than I need, but that's what happened when I know I'm going to be busy and don't have time to actually math out the addons.....

Rabbit Burner
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Rabbit Burner » Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:06 pm

Added Water and hazard overlays - also a bunch of running water and ice terrain trays
And a bunch of paints - as everyone raves about them ;)
Been looking for an excuse to get some.
Mythrassian Lagomorph Hivemind Minion of the Flaming Bunny Clan

GardenDM
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by GardenDM » Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:41 pm

I asked in the comments as well, but wondering if anyone here knows if the "old" (KS5) terrain trays will eventually be updated to the new size (true 12")?

Return to “Pre-Kickstarter 6 Discussion”