Any word on AU/HK/JP etc shipments - getting a bit toey

Bossman
Orc
Orc

Re: Any word on AU/HK/JP etc shipments - getting a bit toey

Post by Bossman » Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:35 am

Got first delivery in Sydney yesterday. All encounters other than Gorgon Tiers and Lava Bridge with all add-ons still to come. Very impressed so far with only a few warped items which were almost fixed with a bit of sunbaking. I did however get one proper and one painted jade pillar in the same box.

blinky
Orc
Orc

Post by blinky » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:56 pm

Still nothing in NZ ... :(

panzerfaust101
Goblin
Goblin

Post by panzerfaust101 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:45 am

Same as everyone else here - got a shipping notification yesterday - box delivered today.

Inside the 3 encounters I had ordered - but no add ons at all...

Wish they had sent some kind of confirmation of what was to follow - but looks like everyone is getting the same kind of delivery so won’t worry too much at the moment.

DevGuy
Orc
Orc

Post by DevGuy » Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:31 am

Received a TNT shipping notification at midnight last night (yes, I really do check my phone in the middle of the night for this!)... 3 large-ish boxes of Dwarvenite showed up this morning!

Still at work but the label suggests I have 13 of 15 encounters. Chuck confirmed that the missing ones (Gorgon Tiers + Lava Bridge), as well as the add-ons I’d ordered, are in a later wave.

Happy days :).

Mitch
Orc
Orc

Post by Mitch » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:36 pm

About 2 weeks ago I got Zaltars Game Room - delivered by TNT (in Sydney). I did get email notifications. I wasn't home at the time of delivery so got one of those "sorry we missed you" cards but they dropped it off at a local newsagent who handles packages. All the rest of my stuff was add0ons so waiting for that.

strid3s
Goblin
Goblin

Post by strid3s » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:58 pm

Nada for me in Melbs.
No confirmation from DF or Specific Freight similar to DevGuys post.

Last email from Jay on the 24th Aug:
-----------------------------------------------
Fri, Aug 24, 1:18 PM (4 days ago)
Hi,

I’m sorry, I still haven’t heard back from the freight company. I’m sorry this hasn’t gotten resolved yet. I will keep on them until this is taken care of.

Best regards,

Jay
-----------------------------------------------
Pray for Mojo..

Pkunky
Kobold
Kobold

Post by Pkunky » Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:09 am

Hey, so I don't know how the rest of you are tracking, but this is how mine has gone so far.

I've received 3 big ol boxes of DF DOD last week; no shipping notice, which seemed a little strange because I did hear from specific freight last time, but I guess, hey, it got here.

Being incredibly lazy I took it for granted that it was everything (and left it on the floor for a few days), but after opening up the big boxes today, I've realised:
- I'm waiting on a fair chunk of content
- I have no idea how to actually work out what is missing at the moment short of going line item by line item

Anyone else received anything yet, and are your orders also partial? I'll admit, that update 41 post had made me expect it all in one hit, but looking at what I've already got, I can kiiiinda see why they'd split it.

DevGuy
Orc
Orc

Post by DevGuy » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:00 pm

So the latest news for AU is:

- Wave 1 cleared customs and was sent to the AU depot a few weeks ago.
- They are waiting for Wave 2 to arrive, apparently due at the end of this week.
- After Wave 2 arrives, items will be unpacked / inventoried / consolidated / etc.
- We should expect to hear something from the forwarder (Specific Freight) “in a week or so” about shipping.

This information comes direct from both Chuck and Specific Freight.

strid3s
Goblin
Goblin

Post by strid3s » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:21 am

I emailed DF to see if I could get the details of the fulfillment company as AU KS5 has apparently been sitting somewhere for two and a half weeks post customs. Must be some way we can work out where it is esp if we are not necessarily going to get email notifications. Jay is going to get back to me.
Pray for Mojo..

panzerfaust101
Goblin
Goblin

Post by panzerfaust101 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:47 pm

Aw man it’s my birthday in 2 weeks - was really hoping to have my DOD by then for a birthday game.....

Return to “Kickstarter 5 Shipping”