Sabelle's insanity with Dreadhollow and spreadsheets

Rabbit Burner
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re: Sabelle's insanity with Dreadhollow and spreadsheets

Post by Rabbit Burner » Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:11 am

kitenerd wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:18 am
Forest Terrain Trays were the best deal of the whole KS! - Anyone who didn't get at least a pair will be sad. The 5 pack had a very slightly lower price point but they were so specific that they lacked the universal usability of the forest trays

Banks were a no brainer for anyone with forest tiles - those molds will pay for themselves 10 times over
No Forest Terrain trays here :)

Don't want to use negative flat space for 3D terrain features like forest floor - very happy for flat features like water or unique like festering floor.

If we really need negative space forest floor then we will use our wilderness mat that almost permanent fixture on our gametable - our other environments are mostly tiles which we just put on top :)

So no sad bunnies :)
We did order 6 sets of banks though :)
Mythrassian Lagomorph Hivemind Minion of the Flaming Bunny Clan

kitenerd
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by kitenerd » Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:18 am

Forest Terrain Trays were the best deal of the whole KS! - Anyone who didn't get at least a pair will be sad. The 5 pack had a very slightly lower price point but they were so specific that they lacked the universal usability of the forest trays

Banks were a no brainer for anyone with forest tiles - those molds will pay for themselves 10 times over
"Miniatures?, sure sign of a petty mind!" - 'The Women' 1939

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by dice4hire » Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:13 am

I am also glad they were added, though I was not one calling for them. They turned out great.
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

LadySabelle
Ogre
Ogre

Post by LadySabelle » Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:33 am

dice4hire wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:35 pm
Outside of the big pledges I agree with the banks. No matter what your basic pledge is they were not included.
That is because we added them after the Kickstarter (by popular demand.) We hadn't planned to do them at all this KS. I'm just happy we did get them and the forest terrain trays.
Unless I specifically state that my information is directly from Valoria, my comments are just my own opinions.
http://ladysabelledesigns.com/

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by dice4hire » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:35 pm

Outside of the big pledges I agree with the banks. No matter what your basic pledge is they were not included.
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

zenako
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by zenako » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:11 pm

Well the No.1 selling set or add-on is probably the dang Forest Banks! I mean most folks got multiple of them if they pledged for ANY forest content I would guess. I grabbed 6, we know some of the more uber backers grabbed double digit sets of banks. If I had to guess what the most ordered SKU would be it would be forest banks. The starter set might be in the running however.

LadySabelle
Ogre
Ogre

Post by LadySabelle » Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:50 pm

KingLemy wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:18 am
Lady Sabelle,
Any idea what percentage of KSVI sales were Dreadhollow? Just seems that is were all the buzz is. Wondering if it blew away expectations.
-KL
I don't know the dollar figures or anything, but I do know that the encounter and add-ons dominated the top 10 sets sold. (6 or 7 of the top 10 are forest related) Our expectations were met with this set rather than being blown away. We all knew it was going to be popular... we love it ourselves. ;)
Unless I specifically state that my information is directly from Valoria, my comments are just my own opinions.
http://ladysabelledesigns.com/

AstroCat
Orc
Orc

Post by AstroCat » Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:24 am

pacarat wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:54 am
AstroCat wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:20 am
I actually have all the lights (BR30 ceiling can lights) in my media/game room hue lights! I do exactly that, I have light setups for different game scenes. It's pretty awesome... but I will say even though I do also have Alexa all setup I find just having the light panel open while dm'ing is a bit better. That way I can keep talking and change the lights in "dramatic fashion", :)
Can you provide details on the “hue” lights?

I have a bunch if BR30 can lights in my hobby room - all on one circuit at the moment, but I’ve been thinking of splitting them so I could do some variations.
These are them:
https://www.amazon.com/Philips-Ambiance ... s=hue+br30

Each one acts like it's own wifi device, and you can configure them any way you'd like in different groups or individual.

KingLemy
Kobold
Kobold

Post by KingLemy » Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:18 am

Lady Sabelle,
Any idea what percentage of KSVI sales were Dreadhollow? Just seems that is were all the buzz is. Wondering if it blew away expectations.
-KL

SpaceMonkey
Orc
Orc

Post by SpaceMonkey » Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:11 am

Philips Hue bulbs: https://www.amazon.com/Philips-464487-E ... ref=plSrch

LIFX is another brand: https://www.amazon.com/LIFX-Adjustable- ... ref=plSrch

There are other “no name” brands also available for a bit less.

Return to “Kickstarter 6 Discussion”