Sabelle's insanity with Dreadhollow and spreadsheets

User avatar
William
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord
Posts: 4940
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:59 am
Location: Kent, WA

Re: Sabelle's insanity with Dreadhollow and spreadsheets

Post by William » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:51 pm

geekjeff wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:51 pm
That’s an amazing start, LadyS!

I know you already have the Castle, ...
But do we really?
I have seen her awesome plan for the castle pledge, but have we ever even seen one photo of it built. :?: ;)
I refuse to believe these gigantic pledges until we see pictures of these massive layouts.
(arms folded high on chest) Ball is in her court now. :| ;) :lol:

We want pictures!!!
Sir William of the Basalt Region of Mythras
( aka: Rock Breaker Bill - Column Barron of BRoM )

User avatar
kitenerd
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord
Posts: 4290
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:47 pm
Location: Redwood Empire

Re: Sabelle's insanity with Dreadhollow and spreadsheets

Post by kitenerd » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:55 pm

AnimeSensei wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:44 pm
I wonder which location has more DF? Valoria or Lady Sabelle and Chuck's house?

We should do a game night sometime so my wife can see your collection; that way when KS6 arrives I can say "but look how small my collection is!" ;)
On a clear night you can probably see their collection from your house

Pretty sure when KS6 arrives you will be able to locate their dwarvenite on Google Earth
"Miniatures?, sure sign of a petty mind!" - 'The Women' 1939

User avatar
LadySabelle
Ogre
Ogre
Posts: 897
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:43 pm

Re: Sabelle's insanity with Dreadhollow and spreadsheets

Post by LadySabelle » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:33 pm

William wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:51 pm
geekjeff wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:51 pm
That’s an amazing start, LadyS!

I know you already have the Castle, ...
But do we really?
I have seen her awesome plan for the castle pledge, but have we ever even seen one photo of it built. :?: ;)
I refuse to believe these gigantic pledges until we see pictures of these massive layouts.
(arms folded high on chest) Ball is in her court now. :| ;) :lol:

We want pictures!!!
Since the Castle stuff is still unpainted, I've been loath to build with it and see my towering, dungeon gray shame.
Unless I specifically state that my information is directly from Valoria, my comments are just my own opinions.
http://ladysabelledesigns.com/

Naeblis
Goblin
Goblin
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:01 pm
Location: Folsom, CA & Kansas City
Contact:

Re: Sabelle's insanity with Dreadhollow and spreadsheets

Post by Naeblis » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:36 pm

LadySabelle wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:33 pm
William wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:51 pm
geekjeff wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:51 pm
That’s an amazing start, LadyS!

I know you already have the Castle, ...
But do we really?
I have seen her awesome plan for the castle pledge, but have we ever even seen one photo of it built. :?: ;)
I refuse to believe these gigantic pledges until we see pictures of these massive layouts.
(arms folded high on chest) Ball is in her court now. :| ;) :lol:

We want pictures!!!
Since the Castle stuff is still unpainted, I've been loath to build with it and see my towering, dungeon gray shame.

Just in. Dwarven Forge offers Expertly Hand Painted versions. you might want to look into that :P

User avatar
LadySabelle
Ogre
Ogre
Posts: 897
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:43 pm

Re: Sabelle's insanity with Dreadhollow and spreadsheets

Post by LadySabelle » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:41 pm

My husband an I have been talking about building a 3-4 tier display table with LED strip lighting on the underside of each tier and slots to slide in sheets of Plexiglas to around the outer sides to keep dust, cats, and kids (both young and adult kids) from touching. I just want to figure out a way to rig all the LED elements to power and a remote switch so that when we want to show it off, we can turn it all on without flipping each switch individually.

We have enough dwarvenite/resin to make a display with plenty left over for gaming!
Unless I specifically state that my information is directly from Valoria, my comments are just my own opinions.
http://ladysabelledesigns.com/

User avatar
LadySabelle
Ogre
Ogre
Posts: 897
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:43 pm

Re: Sabelle's insanity with Dreadhollow and spreadsheets

Post by LadySabelle » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:46 pm

Naeblis wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:36 pm
Just in. Dwarven Forge offers Expertly Hand Painted versions. you might want to look into that :P
Ah, but I want my own paint scheme. And I won't settle for standard paint. I want brown/tan stone like all the castles I saw in England. With green roofs. Something closer to this...
Image

Or this:
Image
Unless I specifically state that my information is directly from Valoria, my comments are just my own opinions.
http://ladysabelledesigns.com/

User avatar
William
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord
Posts: 4940
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:59 am
Location: Kent, WA

Re: Sabelle's insanity with Dreadhollow and spreadsheets

Post by William » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:50 pm

LadySabelle wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:41 pm
... I just want to figure out a way to rig all the LED elements to power and a remote switch so that when we want to show it off, we can turn it all on without flipping each switch individually. ...
If you can design a way for everyone to be able to switch them on at once, you both will be rich. Then you can just sculpt for fun when your feeling up for it. And we can see some pictures of your layouts. All good. ;) :D
Sir William of the Basalt Region of Mythras
( aka: Rock Breaker Bill - Column Barron of BRoM )

User avatar
William
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord
Posts: 4940
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:59 am
Location: Kent, WA

Re: Sabelle's insanity with Dreadhollow and spreadsheets

Post by William » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:52 pm

Then paint time instead of sculpt time... either or... win/win. ;)
Sir William of the Basalt Region of Mythras
( aka: Rock Breaker Bill - Column Barron of BRoM )

Naeblis
Goblin
Goblin
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:01 pm
Location: Folsom, CA & Kansas City
Contact:

Re: Sabelle's insanity with Dreadhollow and spreadsheets

Post by Naeblis » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:53 pm

William wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:51 pm
I refuse to believe these gigantic pledges until we see pictures of these massive layouts.
(arms folded high on chest) Ball is in her court now. :| ;) :lol:

We want pictures!!!
ummm.. even in my 4000 sq ft house i don't have a room big enough to lay it all out. Can I PM you pics of pledge manager receipts?

Naeblis
Goblin
Goblin
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:01 pm
Location: Folsom, CA & Kansas City
Contact:

Re: Sabelle's insanity with Dreadhollow and spreadsheets

Post by Naeblis » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:59 pm

LadySabelle wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:41 pm
I just want to figure out a way to rig all the LED elements to power and a remote switch so that when we want to show it off, we can turn it all on without flipping each switch individually.
get a power supply, like the one below, that has the applicable voltage and run wires under the table and plug the converter into a amazon echo smart plugs.. then say Alexa turn on castle. alexa turn on dungeon
Attachments
powersupply.PNG
powersupply.PNG (105.38 KiB) Viewed 1423 times

Post Reply

Return to “Kickstarter 6 Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: arsthein, lostpict, SpaceMonkey, Undead36 and 3 guests