It’s late July! It’s late July!

kitenerd
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re: It’s late July! It’s late July!

Post by kitenerd » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:35 am

nielsene wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:45 pm
GRRRRR UPS is horrible. Get the UPS notice last night that my shipment has shipped, promptly sign the signature release for the 4 packages. This morning double check, notice that all have lost the signature release. Re-sign.

Driver attempts delivery, doesn't deliver because signature required. Chat with their customer service -- same day authorizations aren't valid. I ask why the one the day before wasn't honored, they say it was 'cancelled' but can't say by whom or why or when.

So now waiting for the pickup at a local facility option to be scheduled. Since I definitely don't trust them to deliver on monday....
this reminds me of the episode of MASH where Radar cannot get requisition forms because he doesn't have any requisition forms to requisition them with... sometimes corporations are infuriating
"Miniatures?, sure sign of a petty mind!" - 'The Women' 1939

Magniopi
Orc
Orc

Post by Magniopi » Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:46 pm

AnimeSensei wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:48 pm
This sounds dumb to say, but I'm glad seeing these other pictures that other people's paint jobs on their factory painted pieces are as good as mine were. I'm really impressed.
I've been going through the first box of my order and am super impressed by the paint this time. Everything I've seen looks great!

Tenbears
Orc
Orc

Post by Tenbears » Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:21 pm

1 week + in from the 'processing' email - no shipping notice and no CD in hand.

nielsene
Ogre
Ogre

Post by nielsene » Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:48 pm

And the local pickup didn't have it.... They said they'll maybe call me tomorrow.....

nielsene
Ogre
Ogre

Post by nielsene » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:00 pm

They don't seem to leave notes anymore either. At least I didn't get a note this afternoon, just the email notification.

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:05 pm

This reminds me of my kids waiting for Santa. Except it's like Santa might leave you a note saying "sorry I missed you, I'll try again next Christmas."
100 Resin and 237 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

unclebilly
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by unclebilly » Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:18 pm

AnimeSensei wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:56 pm
nielsene wrote:
GRRRRR UPS is horrible. Get the UPS notice last night that my shipment has shipped, promptly sign the signature release for the 4 packages. This morning double check, notice that all have lost the signature release. Re-sign.

Driver attempts delivery, doesn't deliver because signature required. Chat with their customer service -- same day authorizations aren't valid. I ask why the one the day before wasn't honored, they say it was 'cancelled' but can't say by whom or why or when.

So now waiting for the pickup at a local facility option to be scheduled. Since I definitely don't trust them to deliver on monday....
That really sucks. :( At least it sounds like you can go get them today. Better than having to wait for a redelivery I guess...?
I feel for you. I am sitting here right now with my door open and storm door shut looking out side. I am waiting on the UPS driver I don't want to miss them or have them say we tried to ring your bell or knock haha

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:56 pm

nielsene wrote:

That really sucks. :( At least it sounds like you can go get them today. Better than having to wait for a redelivery I guess...?
100 Resin and 237 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

nielsene
Ogre
Ogre

Post by nielsene » Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:45 pm

GardenDM
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by GardenDM » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:33 am

Here it is in case anyone missed it.

https://youtu.be/4mWm-Lld_eg

Return to “Kickstarter 6 Discussion”