Post by Rabbit Burner » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:57 am

AnimeSensei wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:13 pm
Spiropolous the Minotaur wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:18 am
AnimeSensei wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:55 pm

We all know that's a lie. :lol:
Well....I promise you a Beautiful death:)
I SURVIVED!

Well... I got paralyzed, but I survived! Had some great rolls, too, which helped my 2-handed sword slice through lizard men, vermin, and undead! Thanks for a fun game, Stefan! Definitely one I'll remember!
Nice :) did you get a certificate?

Definitely a lot to like here, a lot more after the weekend DreadForest reveal. Then to wheedle out all the details, rats, leafy veins and the lil stealth bunny - Got to thank Nina for that one :)
And Erins paintjob is simply the best.

I found it so ironic that this weekend I cleared my gametable because my 11yo daughter wanted to make a build, showed her all the drawers of CBS and Castles, which we have used in other games, to find she created a forest!
Mythrassian Lagomorph Hivemind Minion of the Flaming Bunny Clan

JK - 123456
Goblin
Goblin

Re: Positivity

Post by JK - 123456 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:23 am

I like:

1) the forest - the build video on twitch https://www.twitch.tv/videos/293397185 (starts at 1:56)
specifics...
- the build of 4 forest rock corners.. looks like a druids rise,
- ability to do ravines
- the stand alone tree (fact they are doing 3 or 4 like this)
- the detail - what a lot of care - each is like a diorama piece..

2) the cove and the bridge encounters
specifics:
- the scale, wow!
the water color - i really like it. i know they were talking about sludgy water, but i think rapids would look awesome also.
- the bridge, seeing forests and the forest terrain.. it matches perfectly.
- love the free standing walls used as gorge walls... so organic.

3) all the little details for the adventure packs - that they are doing adventure packs.
specifics:
- the forge.. its modularity
- the hags den stuff..
- the freestanding fire... finally my crew dont need to drag around a cauldron to cook up orc sausages.

i could go on... see the detail in the stairway to violence - bat skeleton
detail in the natural bridge,
it is all just brilliant art.

Like the team attitude, the KS comments, the personalities, the alter-egos.. the process. this crazy KS adventure.

geekjeff
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by geekjeff » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:55 pm

dflurker wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:24 pm
geekjeff wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:04 pm
dflurker wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:52 pm
I love the massive stone door stretch goal just unlocked! I'm new to kickstarter. Will it be available for purchase as a single piece or just in the 5 adventure and double door packs mentioned? Looks like it fits in normal sized doors too?
It will only be available within Packs which can use it. Least expensive option is the Double Door Pack at $11 Unpainted/$18 Painted which is pretty reasonable.

No it will not fit in a normal sized door wall, it’s a big piece which fills both “halves” of a Double Door frame.
What about the bestial cliffs pack it comes with? That's what got me confused since that pack doesn't have a double door.
The Passage Intersection also functions as a Double Door slot, with the Arch Topper over it.

bernyleung
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by bernyleung » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:25 pm

I'm quite *positive* that I'll be noticeably poorer after this KS funds.

dflurker
Kobold
Kobold

Post by dflurker » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:24 pm

geekjeff wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:04 pm
dflurker wrote:
I love the massive stone door stretch goal just unlocked! I'm new to kickstarter. Will it be available for purchase as a single piece or just in the 5 adventure and double door packs mentioned? Looks like it fits in normal sized doors too?
It will only be available within Packs which can use it. Least expensive option is the Double Door Pack at $11 Unpainted/$18 Painted which is pretty reasonable.

No it will not fit in a normal sized door wall, it’s a big piece which fills both “halves” of a Double Door frame.
What about the bestial cliffs pack it comes with? That's what got me confused since that pack doesn't have a double door.

geekjeff
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by geekjeff » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:04 pm

dflurker wrote:

dflurker
Kobold
Kobold

Post by dflurker » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:52 pm

kodiakbear
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by kodiakbear » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:30 pm

I love that the giant hollow tree stump will be a great entrance to burrows

DWChancellor
Ogre
Ogre

Post by DWChancellor » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:22 pm

I love that ant-nests are hidden in the forest.

Congrats on surviving AS!
DW, Chancellor of Valoria, Formally Privy Councilor of Valoria

subtalon
Orc
Orc

Post by subtalon » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:19 pm

I love having to choose between multiple awesome choices instead of having to find something I like.

Return to “Kickstarter 6 Discussion”