Stefan wants to know how many new Water Tiles sets will you buy? (Drawings inside)

How many sets of the new water tiles will you buy during the PM or immediately from the webstore?

I will buy 1-3 sets of both the Alternate Water Pack and Water Swell Pack
62%
I will buy 4+ sets of both the Alternate Water Pack and Water Swell Pack
12%
I will buy 1-3 sets of the Alternate Water Pack
3%
I will buy 4+ sets of the Alternate Water Pack
No votes
I will buy 1-3 sets of the Water Swell Pack
1%
I will buy 4+ sets of the Water Swell Pack
No votes
I am not interested in either pack.
22%

Total votes: 131

Forar80
Goblin
Goblin

Re: Stefan wants to know how many new Water Tiles sets will you buy? (Drawings inside)

Post by Forar80 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:42 am

I can't say I *will* buy a water pack, but I do have one from back during KS2, and would find this highly appealing.

Since 'maybe' isn't an option, I guess I'll go with the committal answer, but depending on the pricing and how far I'm stretching my meager budget when this campaign ends, it really has a lot of variables that'd need addressing before I could actually commit money to it.

Stormfury
Orc
Orc

Re: Stefan wants to know how many new Water Tiles sets will you buy? (Drawings inside)

Post by Stormfury » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:46 am

DWChancellor wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:15 pm
Stormfury wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:44 pm
So are there no, simply water tiles? ie. 2x2 or 4x4? Ie. if I wanted to put a small pool on top of a mountain or castle, etc.
You mean other than the 2x2 simple water tile from KS2? There weren't any 4x4s in dwarvenite.
In the two new packs, looks like there wouldn't be any either.
He who laughs last, thinks slowest.

Xeno Syncretic Order - Salvation Through Unity

blinky
Orc
Orc

Post by blinky » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:52 am

I will buy at least 2 sets of each of the water tiles.

madrigalian
Orc
Orc

Post by madrigalian » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:27 am

There should have been a 7+ option for both. Just sayin. I used the 4+ option instead but you should count me twice.
My DF Galleries -
3dDelve - https://ello.co/3ddelve
Imgur - Thanks zazulu! - http://imgur.com/a/ppUeP/layout/horizontal#0

Talistran
Ogre
Ogre

Post by Talistran » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:35 pm

thedmstrikes wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:00 pm

I will not cast a vote, but I will state that eventually, yes, once the wallet recovers, I will get more water sets of both of the new proposed sets. :cry:

Can I make installments on my pledge manager? :roll: Did I seriously just ask that question... :o :oops:
Lol :)

thedmstrikes
Goblin
Goblin

Post by thedmstrikes » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:00 pm

So, I would love more water sets, really I would. But, wrapped up in this KS when it is already a very high priced KS has me on the side line. This KS came on the heels of the last one too close, has more involved as far as good stuff (which I thought would be tough to do after DoD, so I went big thinking this one would be, well, less), and the get one of each price point is out of reach this year, thanks to a non negotiable life event that just happened. I am sorry guys, but we need a bigger break between these things. I am extremely enthusiastic (I am still hoping to get a slot in the lottery for a lake set at least and still do not know how I will fit that in if it falls during the pledge manager). :shock:

I will not cast a vote, but I will state that eventually, yes, once the wallet recovers, I will get more water sets of both of the new proposed sets. :cry:

Can I make installments on my pledge manager? :roll: Did I seriously just ask that question... :o :oops:

GardenDM
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by GardenDM » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:10 pm

Fu-Man Chu wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:39 pm
Harneloot wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:49 pm
Voted! I am in for multiples of both!!! Negative space good; both negative and space and tiles BEST! :D
Yup.
Roger that!

Fealorn
Kobold
Kobold

Post by Fealorn » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:09 pm

Id be good for 2 of each.

Fu-Man Chu
Orc
Orc

Post by Fu-Man Chu » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:39 pm

Harneloot wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:49 pm
Voted! I am in for multiples of both!!! Negative space good; both negative and space and tiles BEST! :D
Yup.

Harneloot
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Harneloot » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:49 pm

Return to “Kickstarter 6 Discussion”