Stefan wants to know how many new Water Tiles sets will you buy? (Drawings inside)

How many sets of the new water tiles will you buy during the PM or immediately from the webstore?

I will buy 1-3 sets of both the Alternate Water Pack and Water Swell Pack
62%
I will buy 4+ sets of both the Alternate Water Pack and Water Swell Pack
12%
I will buy 1-3 sets of the Alternate Water Pack
3%
I will buy 4+ sets of the Alternate Water Pack
No votes
I will buy 1-3 sets of the Water Swell Pack
1%
I will buy 4+ sets of the Water Swell Pack
No votes
I am not interested in either pack.
22%

Total votes: 131

Calsial
Goblin
Goblin

Re: Stefan wants to know many new Water Tiles sets will you buy? (Drawings inside)

Post by Calsial » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:31 pm

It is odd to me that there are no water elevation pieces that you are proposing to Stefan. You could possibly get some negative space water builders on-board with that. It would be much less of a going over Nate's head to his boss and more of a look here's an idea of something that is missing that only a water tile could do. You know the kind of feedback Nate asked for. Either way good luck with getting your water tiles made!

Talistran
Ogre
Ogre

Re: Stefan wants to know many new Water Tiles sets will you buy? (Drawings inside)

Post by Talistran » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:26 pm

DWChancellor wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:20 pm

Really need new straights!
Agreed :)
Last edited by Talistran on Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DWChancellor
Orc
Orc

Post by DWChancellor » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:20 pm

Great work Talistran!

Really need new straights!
DW, Chancellor of Valoria, Formally Privy Councilor of Valoria

pacarat
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by pacarat » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:14 pm

Vote early... and often!

Talistran
Ogre
Ogre

Stefan wants to know how many new Water Tiles sets will you buy? (Drawings inside)

Post by Talistran » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:58 am

Alright folks. I believe that we have found some consensus on our other thread for proposed water tiles expansion that we would like produced during this KS6 kickstarter.

Stefan and I were discussing this and he asked that I get some drawings made up and a poll on the forum to ask how people felt about the proposed pieces so that he could discuss it with Nate; the idea would be to add these packs during the pledge manager so that we could buy them as part of the KS6 caverns kickstarter.

Here are picture so the proposed sets, along with the existing KS2 water pack.

And here is an example of what you can do with them mixed with KS2 water tiles. You will note that I left a few sections in just using KS2 pieces to show you how " square" they are in comparison to the organic nature of the new pieces.

Pack make up and pricing would be similar to the current KS2 water tile pack, leaving it up to DF to do what is best. But, probably like 4-6 of each sculpt in each pack.
Obviously, we would expect a slight mark-up in price since KS2.

So, what we need is for people to "vote with their wallets" shall we say. I have included an option for "I am not interested" so that it isn't too lopsided and biased of a poll.

Please vote and get your DF collecting friends to vote. Also, feel free to post how many sets you'll buy if the poll doesn't represent you well. I know a number of us have stated that we will buy 10+ of each set, but the poll only allows so many options.

NOW is when DF is listening. IF YOU WANT MORE WATER TILES, NOW IS THE TIME TO VOTE AND POST. I'll send this link to Stefan in a few days.
Last edited by Talistran on Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Kickstarter 6 Discussion”