Pledge Manager Add-On *Wish List*

Rhizom
Orc
Orc

Re: Pledge Manager Add-On *Wish List*

Post by Rhizom » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:43 pm

AnimeSensei wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:39 pm
I really seem to remember it was a giant spider for the webbed lair.
I think, Nate did not explicitly mention "spider" but it was definitely for the webbed lair. So one could assume...

But then again: one could also assume a hag in Hag's Den. But there you get a mimic, and the actual hag is with the forest. So you never know....
Rhizom, Creeping Rootstalks of Valoria

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:39 pm

Rabbit Burner wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:15 am
subtalon wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:52 pm
There was a comment at the end of Nate's encounter 4 walkthrough that we needed to go crazy high to unlock something else we would get for that encounter... So whatever that is I'd like it to be in the pledge manager.
Given there did not seem to be any SG beyond 3.25 we would suspect that unlock was a the Apex Primordial.

But some more Dreadhollow scatter terrain would be most welcome - such as fallen log, shrubs etc
I really seem to remember it was a giant spider for the webbed lair.
102 Resin and 232 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

Rhizom
Orc
Orc

Post by Rhizom » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:38 pm

Kryzsko wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:57 pm
It would be nice to have a pack of the cavern walls with the metal tabs (like the DoD passage walls). The only way to get 4 of them is to get the $50 passage accessory pack (unless I am missing something).
If I am not wrong, you also get them with the pool set, which is also cool.

I have 2 passage accessory sets and one pool set in my pledge. I think, this gives me enough of those walls.

(I need the passage accessories anyway, and I would never go without at least one pool set because this is so useful!)
Rhizom, Creeping Rootstalks of Valoria

Kryzsko
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Kryzsko » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:57 pm

It would be nice to have a pack of the cavern walls with the metal tabs (like the DoD passage walls). The only way to get 4 of them is to get the $50 passage accessory pack (unless I am missing something).

subtalon
Orc
Orc

Post by subtalon » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:36 pm

I think scatter terrain is most welcome as well. Fallen logs and things that split up line of site would be awesome in dread hollow. I don't think the primordial is what Nate was talking about though, it wouldn't fit into encounter 4. I think DW mentioned the possibility of an amphibian monster. Which a amphibian that shoots web is something I'd like to see, even if it was a sculpt to see what we were missing out on.

Rabbit Burner
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Rabbit Burner » Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:15 am

subtalon wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:52 pm
There was a comment at the end of Nate's encounter 4 walkthrough that we needed to go crazy high to unlock something else we would get for that encounter... So whatever that is I'd like it to be in the pledge manager.
Given there did not seem to be any SG beyond 3.25 we would suspect that unlock was a the Apex Primordial.

But some more Dreadhollow scatter terrain would be most welcome - such as fallen log, shrubs etc
Mythrassian Lagomorph Hivemind Minion of the Flaming Bunny Clan

subtalon
Orc
Orc

Post by subtalon » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:52 pm

realarete
Orc
Orc

Post by realarete » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:45 pm

kmj9907 wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:06 am
I do wish there was a "fallen tree / forest obstacles" pack, it could have a big root system upturned, like you often see in the woods; mossy boulders; fallen trees that are dry rotted and missing some bark; thickets (yeah the bramble wall can do in a pinch, but it's not the same thing); ferns; stands of thin trees/ saplings...

Maybe if there's another forest KS down the road we could see these things, but it seems often the case that people say something can appear in the next KS and DF goes a totally different direction.
Yes something akin to the stalactite pack but for the woods tiles. There is the scatter pack, which has these elements, but no mossy boulders etc. Small ledge pcs with the right paint could help here for now ... as a possible solution.

kmj9907
Orc
Orc

Post by kmj9907 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:06 am

I do wish there was a "fallen tree / forest obstacles" pack, it could have a big root system upturned, like you often see in the woods; mossy boulders; fallen trees that are dry rotted and missing some bark; thickets (yeah the bramble wall can do in a pinch, but it's not the same thing); ferns; stands of thin trees/ saplings...

Maybe if there's another forest KS down the road we could see these things, but it seems often the case that people say something can appear in the next KS and DF goes a totally different direction.

Rabbit Burner
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Rabbit Burner » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:14 pm

Mobius wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:43 pm
Law wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:47 pm
Honestly, there's very little I'm dying to see by way of new offerings. Forest banks would be nice, but honesty I could touch up regular banks if I really had to have them.
I think that a lot of us are talking about completely different things in terms of forest banks.

I'm not envisioning forest banks going from forest tiles to a river - I agree that the KS6 Banks are fine for that.

I'm envisioning forest banks to go from forest tiles to a forest/grass battle mat. The problem with repainting the KS6 banks is that they're all rocks. Why would a slightly raised area of grass/woodlands be ringed by a bunch of grassy rocks? I think that would look weird. I want forest bank tiles that are flat slopes with similar plant, flower and root textures to the forest tiles themselves - maybe an occasional rock, but not all rocks like the current banks.
The point of the touchup is make those regular stone banks have a forest feel so they don't look too out of place - we think that is what DF did to some banks they used in the last livestream build.

We think a heavy green wash would be enough to allow the banks to be used well with forest tiles, either down to water or a grass/soil/wilderness battle mat.
The touchup could include a few greenstuff/putty roots etc.
Mythrassian Lagomorph Hivemind Minion of the Flaming Bunny Clan

Return to “Kickstarter 6 Discussion”