Pledge Manager Add-On *Wish List*

Mobius
Orc
Orc

Re: Pledge Manager Add-On *Wish List*

Post by Mobius » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:00 am

I want forest banks in the PM, but I want them to be more like ledges than the KS6 river banks. For me the square-ness of the tiles on a battle mat is more of an issue than the minor height change. I want irregular-shaped banks to make a cluster of forest tiles into a more organic shape.

....And just to be a jack-ass:
[Pulls pin on grenade]
New Water Tiles
[Rolls grenade into conversation]

Kryzsko
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Kryzsko » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:54 am

Minis pack
Forest tray
New walls and corners pack

gdmcbride
Goblin
Goblin

Post by gdmcbride » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:07 pm

I'd like some mini packs for the "minion" type miniatures:

A pack of blink dogs (maybe with an alpha)
A pack of necrotic tendrils
A pack of wisps
A pack of yorghrim warriors (which we saw in several places, but never got released)

Yes, yes, I know there is going to be a miniatures kickstarter but if DF continues their usual trend of not going back to old sculpts, I'd like a crack at some of these obviously "pack" minis before they become all but impossible to get.

G

kmj9907
Orc
Orc

Post by kmj9907 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:29 pm

envisionaut wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:04 pm
The Cave Cliff Pack is just too expensive, and has too many pieces. I wish they'd do a $50 version of it that had exactly half of the listed quantity for each piece in the Cave Cliff Pack, to make it more accessible to new buyers like me.
That came up in the final stream, and Nate seemed to be considering it, so maybe! That seems like a relatively easy one.

period3
Orc
Orc

Post by period3 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:12 pm

These are all great suggestions, +1 to all of them. I probably won't get the forest floor tray personally, but it makes sense. The others have a very high chance of making it, especially the forest banks.

envisionaut
Kobold
Kobold

Post by envisionaut » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:04 pm

The Cave Cliff Pack is just too expensive, and has too many pieces. I wish they'd do a $50 version of it that had exactly half of the listed quantity for each piece in the Cave Cliff Pack, to make it more accessible to new buyers like me.

kmj9907
Orc
Orc

Pledge Manager Add-On *Wish List*

Post by kmj9907 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:33 am

Since there's a thread for things rumored to be in the PM, and there's a specific request there to not turn that into a wishlist, I thought it might be nice to start a wish list.
  • Forest floor tray
  • Forest banks (these two seem likely, and are too good to not have!)
  • Forest stump topper pack -- This seems like the biggest oversight of the campaign to me. The heavy and light forest packs don't come with toppers! The scatter pack does, as does the cave mouth pack. But most people are getting a bunch of the forest floors. Why one but not the other? The only other way to get toppers is by getting the tree tops, which (while immensely attractive) add a lot of cost and have limited gameplay value. Lots of backers are going to skip the treetops because they can't actually have them on the board during battles anyway. Toppers need to be more accessible somehow. Either add a few to each forest pack, or add a topper pack.

Return to “Kickstarter 6 Discussion”