Minotaur

Re: Mini Kickstarter - Discussion, wants, suggestions, etc

Post by pacarat » Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:39 am

ROUexcommunicated wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:41 am
pacarat wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:40 pm
A bunch scattered around - look for the carnivorous plants:
Amazing use of the realm of the ancients sets. Strongly regret not getting in early enough to get some of those sweet realm of the ancients pillars/columns. I've seen them in close up photos, they look so real and full scale.
Thanks. Yep, they’re a nice hefty addition. Picked them up from the DF Europe website a few years back.

ROUexcommunicated
Goblin
Goblin

Post by ROUexcommunicated » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:41 am

pacarat wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:40 pm
A bunch scattered around - look for the carnivorous plants:
Amazing use of the realm of the ancients sets. Strongly regret not getting in early enough to get some of those sweet realm of the ancients pillars/columns. I've seen them in close up photos, they look so real and full scale.

GODofwar
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by GODofwar » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:23 pm

Animewarped wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:38 am
GODofwar wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:36 am
Animewarped wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:47 pm
I'm really hoping that the use the old SG molds. I got into DF a bit late and missed out on a lot of things I would have enjoyed getting (barrel of arrows x 10). They have done a lot of beautiful accessories and it would be great to see which, if any, they can offer outside of larger terrain sets
Anime, I think I got a bunch of those. If you want I'll check and if I have 'spares' you can have one.

TLW
That would be amazing. Let me know what you find :) thank you
I had six. You're welcome to one. Its UP, sorry. Just PM me your mailing address.

TLW
WeaselWarGod

pacarat
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by pacarat » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:44 pm

Rabbit Burner wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:44 am
Pretty cool pacrat :)

Really like that RotA build, downloaded it so could zoom in on the carnivorous plants - turns out its even cooler in close up.
Thanks.

Turned out pretty well, if I do say so myself. Have had those sets for several years and never had them on the table until now.

Rabbit Burner
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Rabbit Burner » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:44 am

Pretty cool pacrat :)

Really like that RotA build, downloaded it so could zoom in on the carnivorous plants - turns out its even cooler in close up.
Mythrassian Lagomorph Hivemind Minion of the Flaming Bunny Clan

pacarat
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by pacarat » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:28 am

zenako wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:16 am
@Pacarat, some of those "modern" buildings sure look like some of my old plasticraft HO model railroad stuff. Are they old vintage items or newer versions of those (mine are all from the 1960's and 1970's) when I built a large 6' x 18' layout in the basement at my parents home. (The layout is long gone....but we saved most all of the buildings and all the rolling stock. Still figuring out what to do with that stuff. Damn I have too much stuff.....)
Plasticville O scale “hobo camp” buildings in the pics above. I think they do similar stuff in HO scale.

I have a bunch of the old PV and K-Line kits and ready built buildings for modern/Post Apoc gaming. My faves are the bus terminal, the motel, and the trailer park.

For “current” products you can’t beat 4ground mdf building kits - they rock.

Re too much stuff, no comment... ;)

zenako
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by zenako » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:16 am

@Pacarat, some of those "modern" buildings sure look like some of my old plasticraft HO model railroad stuff. Are they old vintage items or newer versions of those (mine are all from the 1960's and 1970's) when I built a large 6' x 18' layout in the basement at my parents home. (The layout is long gone....but we saved most all of the buildings and all the rolling stock. Still figuring out what to do with that stuff. Damn I have too much stuff.....)

Animewarped
Orc
Orc

Post by Animewarped » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:38 am

GODofwar wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:36 am
Animewarped wrote:
I'm really hoping that the use the old SG molds. I got into DF a bit late and missed out on a lot of things I would have enjoyed getting (barrel of arrows x 10). They have done a lot of beautiful accessories and it would be great to see which, if any, they can offer outside of larger terrain sets
Anime, I think I got a bunch of those. If you want I'll check and if I have 'spares' you can have one.

TLW
That would be amazing. Let me know what you find :) thank you

GODofwar
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by GODofwar » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:36 am

Animewarped wrote:

TLW
WeaselWarGod

Animewarped
Orc
Orc

Post by Animewarped » Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:47 pm

Return to “Kickstarter 6 Discussion”